PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate gay bashers?

666vicious666
02-07-2003, 05:28 PM
Gay bashers (http://www.freejesus.net/home/index.php)

The people on these forms believe sex is evil, masturbating is a sin, and if you are gay then you are going to hell.

Oh well I just found it hippocrtical that they believe that god loves everyone, but if you are gay then you are going to hell.

Dissectional
02-07-2003, 05:32 PM
I am not going to touch this one. :wave:

Mr Clean
02-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Yeah it doesn't do much good to bash people. I don't claim to understand homosexuality, but if two people want to live together or whatever, that's their business. If they are my neighbor all I care about is if they are good neighbors (keep their yard nice, etc.) and they should expect the same from me.

I don't think they should raise kids, though...

666vicious666
02-07-2003, 05:35 PM
A quote form the admin on the toppic of jakin off.....

"Yes it is a sin!

What do you think about when you are doing it?
You are lusting after someone, that's called covet!

Yes we all guilty of it!

If something happened to my wife
I would rather do that then to commit fortification though,
sinning againist myself is better
then causing somebody else to sin!"

Mr Clean
02-07-2003, 05:46 PM
What if you think about your wife when your pounding your pud? Can you lust after your own wife? (Not that I'm asking from personal experience or anything....... :oooo: )

666vicious666
02-07-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean@Feb 7 2003, 09:46 AM
What if you think about your wife when your pounding your pud? Can you lust after your own wife? (Not that I'm asking from personal experience or anything....... :oooo: )
:lol: :rofl:

Grimmy
02-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by 666vicious666@Feb 7 2003, 12:28 PM

The people on these forms believe sex is evil, masturbating is a sin, and if you are gay then you are going to hell.

Oh well I just found it hippocrtical that they believe that god loves everyone, but if you are gay then you are going to hell.
you should sign up to those forums and a name like wancker or something like that and see how long it take for them to bann you :angel:

DeathAngel
02-07-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by 666vicious666@Feb 7 2003, 05:28 PM

you think people her have something against sex and that gays are going to hell???? :blink:

Mr Clean
02-07-2003, 06:02 PM
you should sign up to those forums and a name like wancker or something like that and see how long it take for them to bann you

LOL Good idea Grimmy

Sepra
02-07-2003, 07:23 PM
Well, I think it's absoulutely rediculous. I suppose if you dont open you mind and look beyond a persons beliefs it would be difficult. I have known many homosexuals and one of them has been a very special person in my life who is no longer with us. I dont understand what the problem that people have. Does it really matter what others are doing? If they're a great person, they're a great person no matter where they stick their dong. oops.....did I say that? :blink: On a serious note. I give support to anyone that holds their homosexuality high. Its a tough thing to reveal and dont think anyone should be ridiculed on their preference.

Mr Clean
02-07-2003, 08:01 PM
Is it really a "preference"? I don't think they choose to be gay, they just are for whatever mental or biochemical reason....

666vicious666
02-07-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by DeathAngel@Feb 7 2003, 09:56 AM
you think people her have something against sex and that gays are going to hell???? :blink:
No, that's what people on that site believe.

Sepra
02-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean@Feb 7 2003, 03:01 PM
Is it really a "preference"? I don't think they choose to be gay, they just are for whatever mental or biochemical reason....
yes your right....preference was the wrong word

Hobbes
02-07-2003, 10:58 PM
... I think this guy is a little confused... he bashes homosexuality yet appears to be proud of another man touching him? :WTF: :hmmm: