PDA

View Full Version : w00t, 3rd person lives on!

Dangerous Dan
09-23-2005, 02:03 AM
wow, i didn't notice until liek the third time thorugh, but third person view is back, and it makes the game (demo) like 10 times better!

EXEcution
09-23-2005, 02:43 AM
Yes it's nice Croteam threw in that feature but 10x0 is still ZERO. Which is just about the amount of points that I would give to the game. Slow movement, weak jumping, decent graphics (i love the color) enemy as is awful as are the sounds and music. The gameplay is just very dull IMO, the formula has changed ever so slightly and i think it's for the worst. I doubt that the DM will be worth playing if it even comes out.

Dangerous Dan
09-23-2005, 04:24 AM
Yes it's nice Croteam threw in that feature but 10x0 is still ZERO. Which is just about the amount of points that I would give to the game. Slow movement, weak jumping, decent graphics (i love the color) enemy as is awful as are the sounds and music. The gameplay is just very dull IMO, the formula has changed ever so slightly and i think it's for the worst. I doubt that the DM will be worth playing if it even comes out.
meh, probably true, but that'll just give me more tie for Revolution online games like Super Smash Brothers :D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-23-2005, 05:57 AM
I have found myself going from 1st person to 3rd person (view) througout the game. My aim is a little off while in 3rd person because the crosshair sits a little higher on the screen.

Finnish Guy
09-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Really dumb that 3rd view right now..hope they make it better (or remove). Sam move like puppet right now, but even gun animations are not ready at that view yet :D lol

Dangerous Dan
09-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Really dumb that 3rd view right now..hope they make it better (or remove). Sam move like puppet right now, but even gun animations are not ready at that view yet :D lol
dude, the 3rd person mode has never looked good, what make syou think it would be better now?

petter
09-24-2005, 02:24 AM
ahahaha as i was b4 i got my first pc i was only playing with super mario i can never ever like any other mod than 3d view i love to hear its an option even in the new sam game hahaha thx croatEAM