PDA

View Full Version : A Sport I Would Enjoy

Caged Anger
09-25-2005, 10:04 PM
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/920/

:D

FUS1ON
09-25-2005, 10:49 PM
I think those guys are the best drivers in the world.

::: DARK PSI :::
09-26-2005, 12:01 AM
Wow that fishtail he did at the end of video was amazing!

Caged Anger
09-26-2005, 12:34 AM
Wow that fishtail he did at the end of video was amazing!

Agreed :thumbs:

Dan2
09-26-2005, 01:31 AM
Rally Racing Rocks!

NightBreed
09-26-2005, 01:43 AM
Wow...that's crazy how the spectators are right there along the roadside !!

Hey Caged, if you're going to get into it, make sure you Americanize the sport for us..There has to be some old Dodge Darts or Valiants laying around up there in the Berkshires !! It's been done before, keep it going !! :wootrock: :wootrock: :D

PJ'l_Master
09-26-2005, 02:00 AM
why is rally racing never on TV, even on speed vision i have never seen it

all other racing (nascar F1 and all them are teh suck IMO)

Sacrifice
09-26-2005, 02:32 AM
wow... i love it!

Hammertime
09-26-2005, 03:04 AM
Awesome!

OUTLAWS CHICO
09-26-2005, 04:10 AM
Wow I used to have fun like that when I was young but a few trees got to be tooooo expensive.

Asian Invasian
09-26-2005, 04:13 AM
omg... hero drivers..

Caged Anger
09-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Wow...that's crazy how the spectators are right there along the roadside !!

Hey Caged, if you're going to get into it, make sure you Americanize the sport for us..There has to be some old Dodge Darts or Valiants laying around up there in the Berkshires !! It's been done before, keep it going !! :wootrock: :wootrock: :D

I got the lawn ornament Jeep Cherokee out front that's only 1/2 way to earth's core...might work :D

ForrestFunk
09-27-2005, 08:50 AM
why is rally racing never on TV, even on speed vision i have never seen it

all other racing (nascar F1 and all them are teh suck IMO)

in germany its often on tv :D , always amazing to watch

Black Rose
09-27-2005, 09:05 AM
in germany its often on tv :D , always amazing to watch

yup, I saw it live..... its great :thumbs:

Die Hard
09-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Rally drivers have the most skills in my opinion. The way they make the cars handle is unbelievable. They are also featured on TV very frequently in the UK :thumbs:

Caged Anger
09-27-2005, 08:28 PM
so basically, only America is too stuck on Nascar to take a breath and look around

BobtheCkroach
09-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Here's my thing: In that entire video, I saw 1 car. 1. That's not a race. That's a guy driving on the road.

Don't get me wrong - it was impressive. But to me, that's more of a demonstration of stunt driving, not a race.

ForrestFunk
09-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Here's my thing: In that entire video, I saw 1 car. 1. That's not a race. That's a guy driving on the road.

Don't get me wrong - it was impressive. But to me, that's more of a demonstration of stunt driving, not a race.

they dont "race" against each other directly, "ONLY" against time ...
:)

BobtheCkroach
09-27-2005, 10:05 PM
they dont "race" against each other directly, "ONLY" against time ...
:)

Oh, I get it. Professional Qualifying.

Thundarr
09-28-2005, 03:24 AM
Meh, the usual, no streaming workie... :banghead:

PJ'l_Master
09-28-2005, 02:18 PM

if my understanding is correct, there ARE other cars on the track but the races are just so long plus i dont know if they are in a circuit or not which would obviously further limit the number of cars you would see in any given race.

and for the europeans...who wants to pay for me to come over there and watch a rally race :rolleyes: :D

BobtheCkroach
09-28-2005, 03:09 PM
if my understanding is correct, there ARE other cars on the track but the races are just so long plus i dont know if they are in a circuit or not which would obviously further limit the number of cars you would see in any given race.

and for the europeans...who wants to pay for me to come over there and watch a rally race :rolleyes: :D
Yeah, see that still sounds sucky to me. The reason I like Nascar is the tight, fender-to-fender racing...watching some guy drive a circuit, without having any one else there to really make it interesting...like I said before...it's just a stuntdriving demonstration

PJ'l_Master
09-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Yeah, see that still sounds sucky to me. The reason I like Nascar is the tight, fender-to-fender racing...watching some guy drive a circuit, without having any one else there to really make it interesting...like I said before...it's just a stuntdriving demonstration

well that just goes to show you what a smacktard the Sultan of Oom Papa MowMow is doesnt it :D :eek: :rolleyes:

FUS1ON
09-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Rally racing is covered in the states on the Speed Channel, you peeps must be missing it or not looking in the right places.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/27/

BobtheCkroach
09-28-2005, 07:08 PM
well that just goes to show you what a smacktard the Sultan of Oom Papa MowMow is doesnt it :D :eek: :rolleyes:

Hey, shut up! John O'Hurley - with his dancing and his Progressive commercials - is more of a man than you could ever hope to be!!!

Die Hard
09-30-2005, 09:55 AM
LOL you guys.

Each driver sets off about 2 minutes after the last one. They all have to drive the same route and the one with the quickest time is the winner. There are about 50 routes split over many days for most races. The driver with the best overall time wins.

It's not meant to be racing like on a track. It's simply the quickest wins. And believe me these guys are super quick.