PDA

View Full Version : Daoc

OUTLAWS Tip
10-16-2005, 01:24 PM
Got an email this weekend and they are giving previous customers 10 days of free playing time. It's been over a year for me but I am now downloading the 70 megs of updates I missed. LOL

Any other old users trying it? I figure I'll run around till my time is up and then give away all my crap and say farewell to this game. I may actually even delete my character/shortcuts and the game from my pc.
:P

FUS1ON
10-16-2005, 02:08 PM
No frigging way, not me bro, i'm done with those types of games and games where you have to rely on someone else for things. That game and games like it suck up perfectly good people never to be seen or heard from again.

Friends don't let friends do MMORPGs. Come on Tip, let's go to a MA (MMORPGaholic Anonymous) meeting and i'll help you work your steps. :P

Black Rose
10-16-2005, 02:41 PM
I have already deinstalled the complete game from both my comps.. so no comeback for Rosie :D

gonna be serious now :P

OUTLAWS Spike
10-16-2005, 02:54 PM
DumbAssesOnCrack:P

FUS1ON
10-16-2005, 05:07 PM
Man i'm surprised someone didn't say something about all the words I left out and grammatical errors in my previous post, even the mention of MMORPGs and it screws me up. :rolleyes:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-16-2005, 05:22 PM
All right you freakzoids, when are we going to get together and play an FPS game again?
Unreal Tournament, Quake, Sam 1-2, GORE, Chaser there's got to be some game that we can all play together.
I just want there to be so many of us playing, that no one notices, how much I suck. :D
Oh, and NO, I don't want to play any of the WWII games....just run and gun please.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-16-2005, 05:43 PM
just run and gun please.

You hanging out in the bath houses again?

OUTLAWS Tip
10-16-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm not planning on staying. Just figured I'd go back for the ten days and mess around. I never did end up giving all my stuff away so I can log in and give someone an early Christmas present. That way I can leave broke and nude.
:P

Only games I am/will be playing in the future is Tiger woods 2k5 and SSSE. My video card can't handle any of the new games. Planning on picking up a video card for my Christmas present to myself and then may try out some other games.
:D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-16-2005, 09:18 PM
just run and gun please.

You hanging out in the bath houses again?

Is that an invitation? ......wink....wink :D

Bingo
10-16-2005, 11:42 PM
I've been giving SS:SE a bit of a go again lately.

It's still pretty damn fun!

B