PDA

View Full Version : Bobby joe

Andy
10-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Do anyone know this guy?
Just kicked him from my server due to some real bad sportmanship.I was watching the game and people were getting mad becauce u were using pups and cannons all the time,so I kicked u.I want people who play on my server to have fun,not to get mad at other players who cant behave.U got mad ,but u know what,its my server so u will behave or leave.U wanna play like that,go to inodus server,NOT mine.:down:
And to the rest of u guys who do behave,play on:thumbs:

Andy
10-19-2005, 09:03 PM
Thx Huggy:thumbs:
And guess what,he also threatened me "DH is not gonna like this"
I bet he dont like u to begin with,if he knows u.

jackass
10-19-2005, 09:18 PM
:D Thank You Andy

Lady Doom
10-19-2005, 11:32 PM
Do anyone know this guy?
Just kicked him from my server due to some real bad sportmanship.I was watching the game and people were getting mad becauce u were using pups and cannons all the time,so I kicked u.I want people who play on my server to have fun,not to get mad at other players who cant behave.U got mad ,but u know what,its my server so u will behave or leave.U wanna play like that,go to inodus server,NOT mine.:down:
:thumbs:

Suicidal
10-19-2005, 11:53 PM
yeah he's one of the most annoying spammers in the game, it's hard to do anything when he's around

Die Hard
10-20-2005, 08:09 AM
Well DH does like this. Well done Andy :thumbs:

If his IP matches anyone we know lets name and shame him :devil:

Andy
10-20-2005, 08:20 AM
I have sent all the info I have to Huggy,and I have also gotten some PM;S from a guy who might know who he is:thumbs:

BOA
10-20-2005, 08:22 AM
You have our full support Andy. :thumbs:

Stream
10-20-2005, 08:25 AM
:thumbs:

picard
10-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Think he is part of that new clan "Tosser's R Us" Good Call Andy

PuRe AnGeL
10-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Think he is part of that new clan "Tosser's R Us" Good Call Andy
lmfao :P

.:`:. Free Man .:`:.
10-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Do anyone know this guy?

100% accept :thumbs: Guys like he can even the best, fair player force to make trashtalk :down: