PDA

View Full Version : Serious Sam 2 – "Jungle Village Tricking" - DJ StyLeS

DJ_StyLeS
10-22-2005, 06:27 AM
Double Jumps/Wall climbs on First Level in Serious Sam 2
-by- DJ StyLeS

So u think double jumping wasn’t possible or achievable in Sam 2 especially in single player! Well think again! Muaahaaha! I found some unique jumps/wall climbing while playing the single player campaign. I didn’t recode any of that coz I was too into the game [Bangs head!]. However it was until the last level (Mental Institution) that I decided to record a sample of what I ‘m talking about. And from there on in, I decided to load up the very first level and give it a go! I recorded some very unique tricks on the very first level. All the demo files are very short clips of each jump in both first person and in third person at most!

Sorry if the quality and video play back isn’t that great.
After all I’m running an old: AMD XP2600+, GeForce FX5800 128MB and 512MB DDR RAM and have encountered some stuttering and lag at times.

In case your wondering why is the cheats enabled. Well I had them enabled while I was playing the single player campaign to give all weapons and extra health on the serious mode. Anyways these tricks will work without the cheats enabled :) Silly me just forget to take them off while recording these tricks [Bangs Head Again!]

Enjoy!

PS: I didn’t mess around with any files or scripts.

- All video files is copyright (c) 2005 DJ StyLeS. All rights reserved.

--------------------------

EDIT: I have just created a small tricking video (in about 2 hrs) so there’s no need to download all those demo files (removed).
Just download/unzip this new video file and enjoy!

XPS: This is my first time ever creating a solo gaming video on my own.
So please go easy on me as this was never meant to be an impressive, ass kicking vid! Just an amateur tricking vid on the first level showcasing Serious Sam 2 game physics :)

-DJ StyLeS

High Quality (94.2MB)
http://www3.rapidupload.com/download.php?file=dl&filepath=510

Low Quality (49.6MB)
http://www3.rapidupload.com/download.php?file=dl&filepath=525

If your having problems playing it then download this free Media player classic.
http://www.free-codecs.com/Media_Player_Classic_download.htm

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Well with 51 views, ill be the first to comment....

My comments are ...... I am so impressed that you have found out how to jump on a roof...... lol..... It really doesnt take a genius.....

I am sorry for my negative comments, but negativity is all it is deserved from my point of view....

The only congrats i can say is, congrats, u beet AI.... lol

DialUpKid
10-23-2005, 12:49 AM
doing it in single player aint easy so nice finds man

Asian Invasian
10-23-2005, 02:53 AM
Well with 51 views, ill be the first to comment....

My comments are ...... I am so impressed that you have found out how to jump on a roof...... lol..... It really doesnt take a genius.....

I am sorry for my negative comments, but negativity is all it is deserved from my point of view....

The only congrats i can say is, congrats, u beet AI.... lol
uh what >?>>?? i dont play ss2 dont ahve the game at all im going to watch this right now and see what you are talking about.

edit: actually i have to go ill be back to watch it...

Asian Invasian
10-23-2005, 08:05 AM
jsut watched it... LOL thats all i can say, the credits were sorta silly...

DialUpKid
10-23-2005, 10:56 PM
Well he did say he did that video in about 2 hrs. anyhow i tried to do some of those jumps on that level and still can't climb up that gorilla nor those stones or even get on the roofs! dont know how u did it but i'm assuming by the way your moving, your doing it like unreal double jumping which correct me if i'm wrong is something new to serious sam.

Blank²
11-01-2005, 02:38 PM
It's huge. I won't be able to watch it but it sounds like DJ Styles put some effort in it. We are here to comment on it but we shant be to harsh =D