PDA

View Full Version : I am alive

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-28-2005, 11:17 PM
Trying to figure out what to do next. It's bad down here. Real bad. House in St. Lucie lies in ruins. I have over 100 pictures and at this time I was only able to get 2 of them.

One is what is left of the 10 grand in landscaping I did in my backyard in St. Lucie. Everything is gone.
The other is basically what every street light in Broward county looks like. Yes if I were to drive under the light it would be in my seat next to me. Have you ever seen a concrete electric pole broken in 2. Its everywhere.

DO NOT beleive what the news says. FEMA showed up 48 hours late with food and water. They kept F_____g saying that help would arrive at 2 pm, then it was 3:30 pm/the 4 then6 then oh we screwed up. Everything is in Homestead. Oh wait not its not its in Orlando.

Can't really explain what it going on right now. Gotta cut the tree out of my mom's roof so I can put a tarp up.

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

BobtheCkroach
10-29-2005, 12:01 AM
Glad to hear you're OK, sorry to hear what's going / has gone on. You're in our prayers, buddy.

Speedsweeper
10-29-2005, 12:55 AM
Glad to hear your OK.

Dan2
10-29-2005, 03:52 AM
Good to hear you're ok, Who. That was a nasty one. :(

FUS1ON
10-29-2005, 03:55 AM
Glad to hear you are Ok man, keep your chin up and keep in touch.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-29-2005, 06:32 AM
Happy to hear you are OK.....sorry to hear about the mess you're in.
Take care Bud. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

MassacreAL
10-29-2005, 08:01 AM
hopefuly everythink will be ok. good luck man :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-29-2005, 01:59 PM
Just got off the phone with my insurance company. Needless to say my place in St. Lucie is a total loss. They need to bulldoze the place. This sucks. I worked my ass ass did time in Prison so I could purchase my dream house. Now it's all gone.

Aries
10-29-2005, 02:13 PM
It's tragic to hear about the loss of your home.
Good to hear you are ok though, courage man!

MassacreAL
10-29-2005, 04:28 PM
at least you have friends and health.... its two most importants things, you can rebuild your home, your health not

Slice
10-29-2005, 09:46 PM
I am alive too. Just got my internet back today. The Keys were basically underwater for the storm. I had to escape from my house from one side of the island to the other because the surge was so bad. Lost all the vehicles except for my truck, had massive amounts of flooding to the rooms which I had just finished remodling. This sucks and it freaking stinks like sh!t everywhere. Lots of people homeless now down here, they lost everything. Here is a pic from my cell phone on the other side of the island where I thought I was driving to higher ground..... :bawling:

Speedsweeper
10-30-2005, 04:15 AM
Bummer Slice. Sorry for the loss.....and expense. :down:

Glad to hear you're OK.

SALvation
10-30-2005, 04:36 AM
That really sucks for both of you but glad you are OK. Do you guys plan to stay there or will you be moving?

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-30-2005, 01:07 PM
If i can convince my Mom I will be going to Vegas or Cali.

::: DARK PSI :::
10-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Did you end up losing your new car as well?? How bad is your resort and your dad's?

Hey Whocares, I saw some pics of Port St. Lucie. My grandparents used to live there. Couple of the pics I saw on the net showed a few areas I was familiar with.. all trashed of course. Funny, in my 30 years, I have never heard of St. Lucie getting hit so hard. Sad.

I am alive too. Just got my internet back today. The Keys were basically underwater for the storm. I had to escape from my house from one side of the island to the other because the surge was so bad. Lost all the vehicles except for my truck, had massive amounts of flooding to the rooms which I had just finished remodling. This sucks and it freaking stinks like sh!t everywhere. Lots of people homeless now down here, they lost everything. Here is a pic from my cell phone on the other side of the island where I thought I was driving to higher ground..... :bawling:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-30-2005, 01:54 PM
Dark my place is off Floresta and Port St. Lucie Blvd. I have to go wait in line for 3 hours to get gas so I can see whats going on.

::: DARK PSI :::
10-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Wow, my grandparents lived about 2 miles from those streets! Is the area devastated?

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-30-2005, 03:39 PM
Wow, my grandparents lived about 2 miles from those streets! Is the area devastated?

Some places are fine while others are not.

OUTLAWS Spike
10-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Im glad you guys are ok, hang in there

Slice
10-30-2005, 11:15 PM
Did you end up losing your new car as well?? How bad is your resort and your dad's?

Hey Whocares, I saw some pics of Port St. Lucie. My grandparents used to live there. Couple of the pics I saw on the net showed a few areas I was familiar with.. all trashed of course. Funny, in my 30 years, I have never heard of St. Lucie getting hit so hard. Sad.

Yep. See the Mustang, then an employees car, then my Dad's Jag in the pic? Lots of damage to the Resorts. I will be claiming my insurance this time around, where as the last 3 hurricanes I did not. We will not be 100% in shape for about 6 weeks I am guessing...

Slice
10-30-2005, 11:17 PM
That really sucks for both of you but glad you are OK. Do you guys plan to stay there or will you be moving?

I plan to rebuild and relocate. Not sure where yet, Costa Rica is looking nice, maybe Hawaii.