PDA

View Full Version : my saturday flight!

Grimmy
10-29-2005, 09:02 PM
All passengers aboard! What?! No passengers? Guess this will be a solo flight then.

Finally got some pics of hitting it up at bud's track behind his house. First ones aren't that great, too far away (dam camera man :rolleyes: )

Anyways, enjoy. :thumbs:

First pic is a 50+ foot table top. Not quite ready to really wale on it and clear it, with in 8-10 feet though.

Second and third are some doubles right after a hair pin turn after the table top.

Fourth is the table top again. Was a little tricky, since there was about a 25mph crosswind.

Fifth, different view of the doubles.

Sixth is a little more air on the tabletop.

Seventh and eighth, flight in progress. Can't see the ground, but you get the idea.

Ninth and tenth, is over what I call a triple double. 3 sets of doubles, all in a line, first one is where ya get the most air, and the most critical, too fast or slow and you might not make it to the others.

Grimmy
10-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Got a few more.

First through third, are over like a 15 foot double, which is really fun, and right after that is the 50 foot table top.

Fourth through sixth are from the ramp side of the table top, just some pre flight launches. :cool:

Grimmy
10-29-2005, 09:11 PM
And I saved the best for last. One the triple double, a bud said he'd lay inbetween the ramp and the landing and try to snap a pic. I wasn't worried, unless something crapped out on me and locked up, other then that, it was all air n distance what mattered. Took a couple tries, but in the end, well you can see how well it turned out :jammin:

Thanks Art for putting your life on the line and snapping this pic. I owe ya an ass whooping for it. :devil: School's in session!! :P :wootrock:

Speedsweeper
10-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Nice pics, looks like loads of fun.

I want one of those. :D

Aries
10-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Nice show :thumbs: Grimmy Knievel

MassacreAL
10-29-2005, 09:21 PM
i love those four-wheel motorbikes :wub:

Grimmy
10-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Nice pics, looks like loads of fun.

I want one of those. :D

I have another that I don't ride anymore that's for sale :D

Will dig a pic up for ya.

OPTIMOOSE
10-29-2005, 09:59 PM
Do you want me to show you up now or later Grimmy?

Honda owns all and you know it.

PJ'l_Master
10-30-2005, 12:48 AM
my mom has a honda 300ex fourtrax, i LOVE It, i can ALMOST bunny hop it

Caged Anger
10-30-2005, 01:02 AM
lol, some nice pics there man :thumbs:

Speedsweeper
10-30-2005, 04:10 AM
I have another that I don't ride anymore that's for sale :D

Will dig a pic up for ya.

Sweet. :thumbs: :D