PDA

View Full Version : You know what really pisses me off?

OUTLAWS The Machine
11-01-2005, 03:55 AM
Pop-ups advertising pop-up blocking software. Bastards should be strung up by the nuts.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-01-2005, 04:15 AM
.....the problem with Machine is.....you never know what's on his mind.....:D

Hey big fella! :wave:

OUTLAWS Tip
11-01-2005, 04:18 AM
:mad:

Advertising as a whole sucks anymore. The consumer is constantly bombarded with the crap. Commercials turn up the volume. Quite annoying and I'd have to upgrade my TV to make it stop. I wish there was a way to revolt but there is not much we can do.

One that I did find funny. All those ads that fall out of the magazines and make trash all over. Pull them out and put them in the mail. You don't have to fill them out just mail them. Once the they start have to pay the postage on all those cards maybe they will think twice, before sticking 8 of them in a magazine.
:P

Dan2
11-01-2005, 04:23 AM
:mad:

One that I did find funny. All those ads that fall out of the magazines and make trash all over. Pull them out and put them in the mail. You don't have to fill them out just mail them. Once the they start have to pay the postage on all those cards maybe they will think twice, before sticking 8 of them in a magazine.
:P

Tape one of those postage paid cards real neat onto a box with a 30lb. rock inside. :devil: