NASCAR Fantasy League Results
Team / Points
SHO Motorsports 9937
IrisRacers 9919 (OUTLAWS Iris)
Gasngo 9543 (Dan2)
Team Term 9494 (OUTLAWS Terminathare)
Team Cockroach 9385 (BobtheCkroach )
Fenderbenders 9157 (Dan's Dad)
redmenriot 8998 (Dan's Uncle ... I think)
SALvation 6151

After 36 long weeks, the season ended for us today in Homestead Florida.
At the start of the race I lead IrisRacers by a narrow 20 point lead and normally you pick 4 drivers each week to make up your team, but as it worked out, 3 of our 4 drivers were the same ones so it came down to where her other driver Matt Kenseth and my other driver Jeff Gordon finished. It was a awesome race and I was out to a big lead early, but her driver passed mine in the last few laps and I barely won but 18 points to take my 2nd Championship back to back. It was the closest finish our league has ever had. :thumbs:

I was pretty proud of my favorite NASCAR organization, Roush Racing. They put all 5 of their drivers into the "Chase for the Championship" that was limited to only the top 10 drivers so that's awesome. Sadly they didn't win the championship, but in today's race they finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 21st and ended up the season 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th and 10th. :thumbs:

I've got to showoff my picture I Photoshopped yesterday. :D
<Mister Roger's voice> Boys and girls, it was a very good day in ......

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9225/mrrogershoodbg7ju.jpg

Dan2
11-21-2005, 06:32 AM
It was a great 36 week race. Sho you are tough to beat at pickin Nascar. Congrats on repeating as Champion.:thumbs:
Thanks to all who played.
See ya at Daytona!!

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
11-21-2005, 04:20 PM
Congrats Sho! And Iris, GG to you for keeping Sho on his toes!:thumbs:

OUTLAWS Spike
11-21-2005, 10:14 PM
Congratz Sho and Iris!:woohoo: :jammin: :wootrock:

OUTLAWS Iris
11-22-2005, 03:56 AM
Congrats Shogun! on a season perfectly done!
I'll tell you -- for a little while (about 2 minutes after the race), I was thinking, "oh maybe Kenseth finishing in front of Gordon did it for me?!?!", "maybe?!", "Maybe?!?!" , oh gosh-darn it!!! Shogun takes the Fantasy Nascar League again!
You deserve it ~~

Kudos to everyone for a good season.

Shogun? You there? I'll see you at the track in February!