Greatest Animated show on TV.

The Crimson Centurion
11-23-2005, 09:28 PM
AWESOME SHOW !!!

what about that book your writing...huh....hmmmmm.he....that book...mmm

pretty good...how many pages ??...mmmm he

BobtheCkroach
11-23-2005, 11:01 PM
I assume the joke in the clip you showed had a meaning behind it? Past tv show, commercial, etc? I found it funny, but on the very basic "guy in a banana dancing and singing stupid songs" level...what was the joke behind it, if any?

I actually found last week's episode to be among the most dull of all the episodes...Although the montage w/ the old guy play Chris' wife was hilarious. :)

SoulReaver
11-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Not a big fan of Family Guy. Liked it at first, but people in my school keep talking about it and sometimes repeating phrases from it. Pretty annoying, made me hate it.

Bob, though I didn't see the episode, the peanut butter jelly time banana thing was something around on the internet awhile ago. I remember seeing pictures of it somewhere.

SASQUATCH
11-24-2005, 12:29 AM
It's ok of a cartoon show but it is not the best animated funny show the Simpsons to me are much more funny.

Doh!!!!!!

EXEcution
11-24-2005, 12:44 AM
It's ok of a cartoon show but it is not the best animated funny show the Simpsons to me are much more funny.

Doh!!!!!!
I don't think either show is better. They each have a different approach to making audinces laugh. Family Guy has pretty dry humor and often times more obscene humor than the Simpsons. There are often more references and allusions made in Family Guy than the Simpsons, thereby attracting different people.

The Simpsons have been around for much longer and will always be seen as a classic whereas Family Guy is fresher and can generate more laughs from the right audience.

Slice
11-24-2005, 12:54 AM
I have a feeling that a lot of the humor in Family Guy goes over peoples heads... I find it quite hilarious.

He Is Legend
11-24-2005, 06:52 AM
I really dont get why i find family guy so funny, i know its one of the most stupidist shows, and makes absolute no sense at times

but it has to be the most random/hillarious thing i have ever seen in my life besides Aqua Teen Hunger Force and 12 Oz. Mouse

Those are my top favorite cartoon shows ever

1.12 Oz. Mouse
2.Family Guy
3.ATHF

Best shows ever, Live on~

SASQUATCH
11-24-2005, 02:41 PM
I don't think either show is better. They each have a different approach to making audinces laugh. Family Guy has pretty dry humor and often times more obscene humor than the Simpsons. There are often more references and allusions made in Family Guy than the Simpsons, thereby attracting different people.

The Simpsons have been around for much longer and will always be seen as a classic whereas Family Guy is fresher and can generate more laughs from the right audience.

The humor is not at all that funny and thanks for the introduction. Doh!

SASQUATCH
11-24-2005, 02:42 PM
I have a feeling that a lot of the humor in Family Guy goes over peoples heads... I find it quite hilarious.

That is because you are from the south and out there isn't all that funny. LOL

Thundarr
11-24-2005, 03:25 PM
I saw the Family guy movie (errrm, not released yet, but some funny sh*t nevertheless). One of my favorite animated shows!Although, South Park is still #1 to me for equal opportunity offending!:D

EXEcution
11-24-2005, 03:40 PM
The humor is not at all that funny and thanks for the introduction. Doh!
Can't you just accept that either you don't get the humor at all or have not seen enough episodes to base your opinion on. Some people get it and others don't. Kthxbye.

solid snake295
11-25-2005, 06:19 AM
when i saw that on tv i laughed so hard a little bit of pee came out. seriously.

Dangerous Dan
11-25-2005, 06:27 AM
Going to Saudi Arabia for a continued episode, Stan beating up The head of the CIA (aka Cpt. Jean Luc Picard, of the USS Enterprise, lol), and so much more!

Clearly, the last 6 episodes of American Dad have owned both the Simpsons and Family Guy (except for the PBJT part)

SASQUATCH
11-26-2005, 12:10 AM
Can't you just accept that either you don't get the humor at all or have not seen enough episodes to base your opinion on. Some people get it and others don't. Kthxbye.

Relax!. . . . hehehehe

Everyone is different like yourself who isn't funny. LOL J/K

SASQUATCH
11-26-2005, 12:23 AM
Going to Saudi Arabia for a continued episode, Stan beating up The head of the CIA (aka Cpt. Jean Luc Picard, of the USS Enterprise, lol), and so much more!

Clearly, the last 6 episodes of American Dad have owned both the Simpsons and Family Guy (except for the PBJT part)

Well if that is how you feel, good for you too I am glad someone is watching TV and not doing his homework. :D

Simpsons I think is the most fun to watch over all to me.

They all have there moments of fun and it's good to see more humor on TV then watching cops or Law shows that drive me crazy.

I rather be watching humor then serious shows and most are cops and laws or some kind in that area which is becoming boring to watch especially when you can foretell what is going to happen next.

EXEcution
11-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Relax!. . . . hehehehe

Everyone is different like yourself who isn't funny. LOL J/K
LOL jk! OMFG roflol doods! :party015:

SASQUATCH
11-26-2005, 12:47 AM
LOL jk! OMFG roflol doods! :party015:

:P :D