PDA

View Full Version : Played Sam

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Did ok ,death rate still high but always has been but in the end I was on top.
Doc watched and laughed as the dude I was playing was saying something like "aimbot,***,@$$H@L#,Hacker,Bot" and such.Very plesant fellow to play against.He really made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ,You know glad to be back into sam feeling heheheehe. Doc got a good laugh as I did too.

Fifth
11-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Did ok ,death rate still high but always has been but in the end I was on top.
Doc watched and laughed as the dude I was playing was saying something like "aimbot,***,@$$H@L#,Hacker,Bot" and such.Very plesant fellow to play against.He really made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ,You know glad to be back into sam feeling heheheehe. Doc got a good laugh as I did too.
Hell yea :D Played with ya dude. ;) GG , nice to see ya in ss :) .

OUTLAWS Tip
11-28-2005, 08:17 PM
Sam rulez.
:D

I still play a lot. Almost every day. I love being able to load up and play a game in 10-15 minutes and have fun. I never take it that seriously but just play for fun, and it still is fun.

Sam2 just looks too cartoony for my tastes. Not sure what the hell they were thinking but should have known from the looks of SSSE on Xbox.

May buy a video card for Christmas and then be able to play some newer games but may not. Just don't have any urge to try any other games. The ones that I have tried just left me wanting to go back and play Sam. Tiger Woods golf is the only other game I play anymore and I am glad I picked that up.
:thumbs:

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-28-2005, 08:53 PM
Yep I bought sam 2 second edition also but haven't had a chance to play dm with it . Is it available yet ? Was a fun game Mastaa you have skill. Was it you calling me those names lol ?

Fifth
11-28-2005, 09:46 PM
Yep I bought sam 2 second edition also but haven't had a chance to play dm with it . Is it available yet ? Was a fun game Mastaa you have skill. Was it you calling me those names lol ?
Hehe thx mate , You too :D. I used name Mystic Prey.

TheUltimateWarrior
11-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Aah Chico I hope to run into you sometime.. I always thought you were the best knifer in Sam.. Always nervous when you came right at me with your knife

Die Hard
11-29-2005, 01:38 PM
You are right. The best thing about Sam is that you can blitz all the whiners. That's what makes it such a good game. :D

Fifth
11-29-2005, 01:43 PM
You are right. The best thing about Sam is that you can blitz all the whiners. That's what makes it such a good game. :D
Hell yea. :D

Dr MoRpHeUs
11-29-2005, 07:54 PM
Welcome back

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-29-2005, 08:00 PM
hehehe I like my knife .Look forward to a few games with you guys.

Bingo
11-29-2005, 08:26 PM
hehehe I like my knife .Look forward to a few games with you guys.

Maybe, but I out-knifed ya a couple times, dammit! Woo!

B

Fifth
11-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Heh.. Its cool to see old players in SS :D . Hope to meet more ppl nowdays :thumbs: .

FUS1ON
11-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Heh.. Its cool to see old players in SS :D . Hope to meet more ppl nowdays :thumbs: .

You nailed his butt there, that mofo is OLD http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/1263/wedgie0oh.gif

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-29-2005, 10:26 PM
Nice to see you coming back to sam Chico, I have some great memories of games with you in them.... you to aswell Ulti, Was always a grreat game....

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-30-2005, 02:17 AM
Oh yea alot of them were crazy.

NightBreed
11-30-2005, 02:25 AM
GG's with you guys lately !! Always fun !!