PDA

View Full Version : The Grimmy Situation

V98ci
12-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Since Grimmy has taken upon himself to start promoting people to GM without the other GM's being involved, I thought the members should know the whole story.

This dates back almost as long as I can remember playing this game but I'll only go back the last several weeks. As most of you know Grimmy is now playing an Infiltrator (Kamatsumoto). Infiltrators can solo but the state of the game on our cluster makes grouping with other stealthers an easy way to get rps. Grimmy was having problems finding a OoD stealther group. That's not surprising cause we don't have a large stealther population in the guild. He began grouping with some folks from Guardian Council on a fairly regular basis.

Here is where the problems begin. Either they invited him to leave OoD and join GC or he asked to join GC. Either way he chose to leave OoD and go to GC and failed to mention it to anyone else in the guild. This shows a tremendous lack of respect for OoD. I saw him one night and discovered he had left OoD. Remember now, Grimmy is a GM at OoD and is now playing his main toon for another guild in our /as. Something about that just didn't set right with me so I brought it up to the other GMs and we decided that it wasn't right for a GM to be earning bountypoints for another guild in our /as. As a result I asked Grimmy to either come back or step down as GM. He refused to do either until the now.

Jaggart and Sepra are both long time OoD members and were recently VOTED (key word here) on and approved to become OoD GMs. Grimmy didn't vote because he was busy over at Guardian Council. Now he has come back to OoD and taken it upon himself to promote Pack to GM without consulting any other GM. It's my opinion that he did this in his quest for revenge.

So that brings us up to today.

Have a Merry Christmas!

V

Grimmy
12-04-2005, 06:45 PM
OMG ROFLMAO.

So you mock grouped stealthers. Infs have no range, so they can't leech all their rps, and say they only solo all the time. Grouping visables is the same as stealths, according to mythic.

Can't believe I had the time to post here, GC is a busy guild n all ya know.

As Pack for GM, rethink what you write, cause this was from PM "Pack's cleric has been a GM for some time now". That being the case, he wasn't on Fraud.

What else you going to wine about? Your irs too low? QQ

Sirc
12-04-2005, 07:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Spall/Smilies/popcorn.gif

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-04-2005, 08:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Spall/Smilies/popcorn.gif

:D

V98ci
12-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Grimmy, have you given up drinking and started smoking crack?

If you will READ my post, I acknowledged that soloing is difficult and that the state of the game makes stealth grouping an easy way to gain rps. As for range and leeching, I make no bones about it, I leech all the rps I can. I solo and I group and I zerg. What’s the big deal? I don’t give a crap about IRS, I’ve had high IRS and low IRS. Most of the time a high IRS on a stealther means your zerging it up. It’s obvious that you do care about your IRS, why else would you hide your rvr stats on the herald? Could it be that you have leeched a few hundred thousand rps also?

Let’s move on to Pack shall we. Was Pack’s cleric ever voted on to become a GM? No.

How did Pack’s cleric become a GM? You promoted him.

What did the other GMs say? Just leave him, maybe it was just a mistake.

So either Pack was promoted because of your incompetence or because you felt that you didn’t need anyone else’s input.

Also, it’s whine, not wine.

Pack
12-04-2005, 10:26 PM

JIMINATOR
12-05-2005, 04:17 AM
I hate people that always grab the SD.... :hmmm:

Die Hard
12-05-2005, 12:32 PM
Dammit Jim, you took the words out my mouth!

So, :watchmovi

SASQUATCH
12-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Private section. . . .