PDA

View Full Version : whos better?

Diablo
02-11-2003, 02:29 AM
Which one will you choose

(Give ya a free beer if you pick me :angel: :oooo: )

But be serious im not kidding!

Strider
02-11-2003, 02:31 AM
whats the point of this? ull win cuz nobody respects me so jump for joy ok... you forgot the "without sd" part ;)

FUS1ON
02-11-2003, 02:38 AM
You both rock! :thumbs:
So it's a tie. ;)

Sirc
02-11-2003, 02:39 AM
Ha! I own both of you if SD isn't used! :devil:

Okay, maybe not. But whocares? This type of thread never turns out good. :unsure:

Phoenix
02-11-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Feb 11 2003, 02:39 AM
This type of thread never turns out good. :unsure:
So very true......

Diablo
02-11-2003, 02:44 AM
please vote :( :(

Phoenix
02-11-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Diablo@Feb 11 2003, 02:44 AM
please vote :( :(
why do you care so mcuh? i thought you 2 were friends.

SALvation
Where's the choice for thinking that you're both pathetic?

Strider
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Feb 11 2003, 02:39 AM
Ha! I own both of you if SD isn't used! :devil:

Okay, maybe not. But whocares? This type of thread never turns out good. :unsure:
exactly, i thought it was pointless, but he insists that hes better than me, so just vote him to make him happy :rolleyes:

Strider
02-11-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@Feb 11 2003, 02:46 AM
hmmm i think he left that one out :blink:

EricC
02-11-2003, 02:49 AM
:wave:

Snip3r
02-11-2003, 03:03 AM
I own all of you :oooo:

FASTway
02-11-2003, 03:05 AM
These threads always turn out awesome!!! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
02-11-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@Feb 10 2003, 09:46 PM
:rofl:

Hobbes
02-11-2003, 05:11 AM
Jeez, just play each other 1 on 1 a bunch and see who wins the most.

Strider
02-11-2003, 01:18 PM
lol 9-1, cuz diablo voted himself :rofl:

Sexyjess
02-11-2003, 01:42 PM
hmm strange question

Strider
02-11-2003, 09:37 PM
hey you got 5 votes (really 4 cuz you voted urself)... the 4 who voted no are the ones who dont like me.. hmmm i can only guess who *cough*slik, bone, tuw, sal*cough* (am i right? :rolleyes: )

TheUltimateWarrior
02-11-2003, 09:41 PM
jup

I voted for him

dont think bone voted

I seriously doubt it

Strider
02-11-2003, 09:47 PM
all cuz of a mistake i made with you, you hate me now... :WTF:

and i know its that cuz you damn well know that hes not as good (no fense cody)... you wouldnt let him in saints that whole time even when i begged you to take him in... actually who cares, thread is dumb neways :rolleyes:

TheUltimateWarrior
02-11-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Strider@Feb 11 2003, 10:47 PM
all cuz of a mistake i made with you, you hate me now... :WTF:

and i know its that cuz you damn well know that hes not as good (no fense cody)... you wouldnt let him in saints that whole time even when i begged you to take him in... actually who cares, thread is dumb neways :rolleyes:
I didnt hate you back then

after the fight with bone

hate awaked in me

Intense Fury
02-11-2003, 09:53 PM
Cody is wheres my free beer

Strider
02-11-2003, 09:54 PM
i had no fight, he was the one throwing around rash terms at me in my face, i said asshole one time, thats it, then i try to calm him, didnt work, so that wasnt a fight IMO, it was a guy getting cussed at by another guy

Strider
02-11-2003, 09:55 PM
hey another 1 of cody's little pen pals voted for him--- intense fury who i have never seen get a frag in a game haha :rofl:

(just a joke dont get mad :P )

TheUltimateWarrior
02-11-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Strider@Feb 11 2003, 10:54 PM
i had no fight, he was the one throwing around rash terms at me in my face, i said asshole one time, thats it, then i try to calm him, didnt work, so that wasnt a fight IMO, it was a guy getting cussed at by another guy
those screenies were uncalled for!

pissed me off too, even though I wasnt even in that screenie

and cause of you 1 of my best friends in real life
got banned for a few days

unforgivable

Strider
02-11-2003, 10:24 PM
i cant help that your best friend cussed me out like crazy..... read the damn line under the screenies section: "no hard feelings".. i post a game of me beating a good player, guys post those all the time, wtf is the problem with that? not my fault i had a good game, so why not display it and get my gratitude for beating one of the best in the game?

TheUltimateWarrior
02-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Strider@Feb 11 2003, 11:24 PM
i cant help that your best friend cussed me out like crazy..... read the damn line under the screenies section: "no hard feelings".. i post a game of me beating a good player, guys post those all the time, wtf is the problem with that? not my fault i had a good game, so why not display it and get my gratitude for beating one of the best in the game?
that screenie was pretty old
you were just trying to tell them something

that bone is a guy that leaves!

that pissed me off like hell

you dont wanna know how much I wanted to go all out on you!!

Strider
02-11-2003, 10:56 PM
no i wasnt, how the hell do u know what i was tryign to do? i was curious to why he left so i did ask, but i was also proud that i was beating him, so i wanted to share, if he felt offended then maybe he shouldnt look in screenies sections, i leave games too and i have my reasons, but i dont care if someone says that to me or posts a pic of a game that i left in, i just say gg and let it be at that, but ur so cool friend had to cuss at me over a screenshot.. go ahead anybody and post a pic of me leaving a game, i dont care, ill just say GG and let it be, cuz i have my reasons for leavign, his are that hes losing, mine are because of lag or if its nothing but spam and rockets everywhere or spawn frags, he was doing fine and getting guys good, then i get him a few times and he leaves, and the worse part was he called me a ****ing pussy bfor he left, so he deserved for that pic to get posted, and if you werent so self conscious in sticking up for him and saw what he said bfor he left and how the game was going, you would understand why i posted it

Diablo
02-11-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Strider@Feb 11 2003, 05:56 PM
no i wasnt, how the hell do u know what i was tryign to do? i was curious to why he left so i did ask, but i was also proud that i was beating him, so i wanted to share, if he felt offended then maybe he shouldnt look in screenies sections, i leave games too and i have my reasons, but i dont care if someone says that to me or posts a pic of a game that i left in, i just say gg and let it be at that, but ur so cool friend had to cuss at me over a screenshot.. go ahead anybody and post a pic of me leaving a game, i dont care, ill just say GG and let it be, cuz i have my reasons for leavign, his are that hes losing, mine are because of lag or if its nothing but spam and rockets everywhere or spawn frags, he was doing fine and getting guys good, then i get him a few times and he leaves, and the worse part was he called me a ****ing pussy bfor he left, so he deserved for that pic to get posted, and if you werent so self conscious in sticking up for him and saw what he said bfor he left and how the game was going, you would understand why i posted it
:santa:

TheUltimateWarrior
02-11-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Strider@Feb 11 2003, 11:56 PM
If you lose

its: I was just playing

and how do you know he left cause he lost?
he practises Tennis everyday
and also does Kung Fu

he has an busy live

do not make asumptions before you know whats going on!!!

and your starting to ****ing piss me off again

Diablo
02-11-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Psycho Marz@Feb 11 2003, 06:00 PM
relax guys...  THIS IS ALL DIABLOS FAULT HE STARTED THE TOPIC :devil:
:thumbs:

Strider
02-11-2003, 11:02 PM
well if youd quit acting liek a jerk to me and let me try to talk to you then i wouldnt say these things, but you dont listen to me and you wont try to let me voice on you know what so im sorry... but thats the way it is now... ur friend jacobs trash talked me so whenever i say sutmin 2 u you take offense to it.. and ive played him plenty of times and i know why he leaves, he never leaves a game when hes 20/2, but if hes 20/6 he leaves and cusses at me, he does it lots of times man, and thats fact, not assumption

Strider
02-11-2003, 11:03 PM
psycho ur so random wit ur posts lol :rofl:

Sauron
02-11-2003, 11:06 PM
I'd say Ulti u close that thread now be4 it gets worse

Strider
02-11-2003, 11:07 PM
sauron dont worry me and TUW wont flame about nething, we are jsut discussing the matter at hand, hes not as immature as bone and he wont start cussin, but this is the only place we can talk since im blocked on his PM and msn :thumbs:

TheUltimateWarrior
02-11-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Strider@Feb 12 2003, 12:02 AM
well if youd quit acting liek a jerk to me and let me try to talk to you then i wouldnt say these things, but you dont listen to me and you wont try to let me voice on you know what so im sorry... but thats the way it is now... ur friend jacobs trash talked me so whenever i say sutmin 2 u you take offense to it.. and ive played him plenty of times and i know why he leaves, he never leaves a game when hes 20/2, but if hes 20/6 he leaves and cusses at me, he does it lots of times man, and thats fact, not assumption
and 20-6 is a bad score?

If i get spammed too much I leave too

or if I hear a few canons

even on a 25-1 , if i hear canons, I'm out

So what?

we play this game to win!!
we always play to win!

and if we dont feel like losing, then **** it
whats wrong with that?

TheUltimateWarrior
02-11-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Sauron@Feb 12 2003, 12:06 AM