(3) DIrtgod
vs
(6) S'port City Bengals

(2) Asians Draftations
vs
(7) Thundarrcats

FUS1ON
12-13-2005, 06:10 AM
You all screwed up letting me make the playoffs. My boys are peaking at the right time, the last 3 weeks i've put up an average of 85 points (94+81+80=255/3=85) a game. Ph33r the Bengals! :devil:

Pure_Evil
12-13-2005, 11:54 AM
the one season Curtis Martain comes up lame!http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/4.gif

SALvation
12-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Man I just barely squeaked into the playoff race. :)

Asian Invasian
12-13-2005, 04:06 PM
wow.... :'( i lost that game though

FUS1ON
12-13-2005, 04:32 PM
AI/AS/whatever .... :rolleyes: i'm glad you made it into my bracket of the playoffs because IF you make it past Thundarr and after I end Dirtgod's season for beating me in Week 11, i'm going to get my revenge for the Week 2, 1 point loss you gave me by taking your butt out! I'm still kicking myself about that PM, in 2 weeks i'm going to start kicking you! :D

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/405895

FUS1ON
12-13-2005, 04:43 PM
You know you majorly suck when this is all they can find to write about you
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4262/news

I wish I could cut this mofo from my team, franchise player my butt! :banghead:

With the exception of Housh, my receivers are crap. Thank God, i've got three RBs studs in D. Davis, R. Johnson and S. Gado. All three were in the top 5 lastweek. :thumbs:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/weeklyLeaders?type=rushing&wk=14

FUS1ON
12-13-2005, 04:56 PM
the one season Curtis Martain comes up lame!http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/4.gif

So you drop Martin and pickup another player off the waiver wire making the lack of quality waiver pool players even worse. Another team might could use or need that player. Why do this when your season is over and you have no more games? :confused:

BTW That was a great come from behind win you had this weekend taking out AI, I was sitting there watching stat tracker and pulling for you. :D

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1006/jackedup3qp.jpg

Asian Invasian
12-13-2005, 11:06 PM
So you drop Martin and pickup another player off the waiver wire making the lack of quality waiver pool players even worse. Another team might could use or need that player. Why do this when your season is over and you have no more games? :confused:

BTW That was a great come from behind win you had this weekend taking out AI, I was sitting there watching stat tracker and pulling for you. :D

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1006/jackedup3qp.jpg
i knew being cocky would screw me over hahaa

FUS1ON
12-13-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm going to give you something to ponder for the next few days .... There's talk that Indy's coach, Tony Dungy might sit his 4 horses (Manning, James, Harrison & Wayne) to make sure they don't get injured before the playoffs and of course the players want to play. Sometimes they might sit out the whole game and other times they would only play the first half. I'm sure Dungy saw Micheal Vick go down lastnight and that got him to thinking. It sure would suck to start one and only get 30 minutes out of him.

So ponder this, Sit your stud or start one of those duds you are carrying, what are you going to do?

FUS1ON
12-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Same question to you Sportin' Wood

EdoG
12-15-2005, 06:35 AM
:wave: Who's in 1st? :P

BobtheCkroach
12-15-2005, 08:11 AM

No, no, no - Who's ON 1st!

:D

FUS1ON
12-15-2005, 08:56 AM

You mean who WAS in first place and besides it don't mean jack now because it's the playoffs and everyone has the same 0-0-0 record.

To answer your other question "Will Tuiasosopo be a hit or a bust?". He is a big flat bust, that other loser Collins has been named the starter for this weekend. Good luck with that duo as your QBs. :)

SALvation
12-15-2005, 02:51 PM
Tom Brady is now listed as questionable so this could hurt me. I had to pick up Jeff Garcia as an insurance policy since I know he is starting, although it's a 95% guarantee he will blow.

FUS1ON
12-27-2005, 07:08 PM

Pffft at the time I didn't think "Another team" would be me, Pure I want to thank you for picking up Cedric Houston when your season was already over. :rolleyes:

FUS1ON
12-27-2005, 09:01 PM
When I originally posted that I thought he might get the hint and go put him back to correct the mistake but it's 'almost' too late now since it takes 3 days to clear waivers.

To you peeps that signed up and didn't keep up with your teams, i'm sorry to be such a jerk about this, but some of us waited all year for this season and before the season I asked, begged and even pleaded for those that were not sure if they could devote the time to it to please not sign up .... well we ended up with 4 teams that weren't kept up with and it's made things harder for the rest of us and not as fun as it should be. It sucks to need a player, go to pick him up only to see he is wasting away on one of your teams. It's kind of our fault too, we should have limited the teams to 10 like it's going to be next season.

Again i'm sorry for acting like a jerk about this but .....

FUS1ON
12-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Cincy is sitting it's big dawgs this week, that's half my team and the other half are either listed as questionable or bad matchups so I predict Blaylock is going to handout a beatdown on me this week. :D

Sportin' Wood 76
S'port City Bengals 43

FUS1ON
12-29-2005, 02:01 PM
Wow what luck, I checked out the latest reports this morning and ...

Dec 28 Gore will get the starting nod in Sunday's season finale against the Houston Texans, filling in for Kevan Barlow, who was placed on injured reserve by the San Francisco 49ers on Wednesday. The rookie running back has appeared in 13 games this year, picking up 500 yards and three touchdowns on 102 carries, as well as 13 catches for 118 yards.

Dec 28 Wells will handle the bulk of the rushing load for the Houston Texans in Sunday's season finale against the San Francisco 49ers, filling in for regular starter Domanick Davis, who has decided to undergo arthoscopic surgery on his troublesome knee. In 15 games this season, Wells has rushed for 325 yards and four touchdowns on 90 carries, while also hauling in 22 passes for 179 yards. Wells should be a solid fantasy option this weekend, facing a Niners defense that has allowed 116.3 rushing yards per game and 18 TDs on the ground this year.

Gore is facing the Texan's Rush Def: 141.4 ypg (31st)
Wells is facing the 49er's Rush Def: 116.3 ypg (21st)

So as it turns out I didn't even need that player and it gets even better for me, I didn't have to do jack squat to get Barlow's and Davis's replacements (Gore and Wells), they were already on my bench and as you can see they are going up against two of the worst run defenses in the league. I guess that old saying That good things come to those that wait is true! ;)

BTW PE I see you put Houston back, thanks bud! Maybe Blaylock (aka Sportin' Wood) can use him since Mike Anderson is out this week ... although they are saying that Derrick Blaylock (the running back) will probably cut into his snaps again this week so maybe he isn't that good of a pickup after all. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player?statsId=7358 Wow two Blaylocks, what a coincidence! :eek:

Pure_Evil
12-29-2005, 02:06 PM
ya ya, you owe me now :devil::devil:

Muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

FUS1ON
12-31-2005, 05:45 AM
I swear the Football Gods are out to get me ....

Peyton Manning was supposed to sit or play a few series and turn it over to Sorgi so I pick Sorgi up ... now they say Manning is for sure playing. I pickup Marvin Harrison's replacement because Harrison was supposed to be out with an injury, now he is playing and eating into my guy's snaps .... @#$%& Colts!

Then to top it all off ... One of my best RBs Dominick Davis has his knee scoped earlier this week so he is out, so luckily I had his replacement already on my team, Wells (see my previous post above) well Wells was placed on Injured Reserve today so now i'm down to his replacement, the 3rd stringer Morency. :banghead:

Here's an idea .... I noticed a bunch of leagues had their SuperBowl in week 16 to avoid all the who is sitting out, who is laying down to get the #1 pick, or who is playing half a game, yada yada yada crap. Picking players in week 17 sucks!!!

FUS1ON
12-31-2005, 05:51 AM
I had one brightspot though ....

#9 U. of Miami - 3
#10 L.S.U. - 40

With a backup QB LSU piled up 471 yards, the most allowed by Miami this season. The Hurricanes entered leading the nation in pass defense and ranked third in total defense. The Tigers stomped that ass! :thumbs: