PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think

ME BIGGD01
12-14-2005, 09:05 AM
is the worst Gaming company out there?

I am going to cast my vote and say EA has to be. I sure would love to see this company fold for their products they sell and are not comp-leted until a year after released.

I honest feel that too many companies are doing this and even though they are charging more for their product, 8 out of 10 times the game has too many flaws to trully enjoy it.

Although I usually agree people should pay for their games to support the developers, I am starting to agree with those who pirate these days. After all, who is robbing who today?

Pure_Evil
12-14-2005, 01:11 PM
I'm going to say Croteam after their total lack of support on SSSE. :down:

Asian Invasian
12-14-2005, 02:07 PM
I'm going to say Croteam after their total lack of support on SSSE. :down:
:rofl: i agree with you :(

SALvation
12-14-2005, 02:18 PM
I would have to go with EA. There's a difference between trying and failing, and screwing the general public.

BobtheCkroach
12-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Agreed. EA sucks big time. C&C went through the floor once they got their hands on it (in my opinion)

FUS1ON
12-14-2005, 04:17 PM
I wasn't aware that EA was this bad with other games. I'm not sure about the games you are talking about, but I play in a few Tiger Woods golf leagues. One of them is made up mostly of ex-console gamers because the console version(s) of Tiger are so screwed up that they can't play online. It's really sad what EA has done. :down:

EXEcution
12-14-2005, 07:58 PM
If you mean the worst best then prolly EA... looking at it from your point of view. However there are a ton of pretty bad publishers and developers. Some don't support their community at all, at least Croteam tries. I think any developers who try to re-make a classic game or make a movie-bases game and fail miserably are the worst.

Fifth
12-14-2005, 08:30 PM
In my opinion Croteam..

solid snake295
12-15-2005, 05:20 AM
Disney Interactive
Midway
and of course Microsoft :P

i dont think EA is all that bad,
the battlefield series is pretty good, tiger woods is up there to, NFS most wanted is an awesome game. EA's problem is that they dont have good customer support or just dont care about there customers. they do make good games though.

SoulReaver
12-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Disney Interactive
Midway
and of course Microsoft :P

i dont think EA is all that bad,
the battlefield series is pretty good, tiger woods is up there to, NFS most wanted is an awesome game. EA's problem is that they dont have good customer support or just dont care about there customers. they do make good games though.
Pfft, Battlefield 2 came out with a crapload of bugs.