PDA

View Full Version : Poor Dick Clark....

NightBreed
01-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Did anyone else see him last night ? He's still trying to get over a stroke and it really shows...:(

But I admire how he got himself back in the public eye, just like Kirk Douglas did a few years back at the Oscars..maybe it'll inspire other stroke victims not to just give up...

Keep it going, Dick Clark !!! See ya next year !! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-01-2006, 08:06 PM
It was on the TV thats all I can remember.
50 bucks he did it because he was offered a ton of money.

01-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Did anyone else see him last night ? He's still trying to get over a stroke and it really shows...:(

But I admire how he got himself back in the public eye, just like Kirk Douglas did a few years back at the Oscars..maybe it'll inspire other stroke victims not to just give up...

Keep it going, Dick Clark !!! See ya next year !! :thumbs:

Yeah, it was pretty sad to see him struggling, NB. The bit I saw it looked like he didn't get much, if any, mobility back in his right arm. Speaking for long stretches seemed tough for him, too. :(

Gotta give him a lot of credit for toughing it out. :thumbs:

Caged Anger
01-02-2006, 02:56 AM
It shows great strength and courage to come back in the public spotlight after going through the drastic changes from the stroke. Kudos Dick!

Pure_Evil
01-03-2006, 11:32 AM
for crying out loud, get rid of Dick Clark and Regis and get some fresh people in there that will help Kick off the new year with a punch instead of the :eek: poor Dick and the ass kissing Regis sucking up to every star for the 20 seconds they showed up for to pimp their music or movie.

Have Chris Rock host New Years

Mad Fox
01-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Pure I would have to disagree. I think Dick brings a nostalgic feeling to New Years Eve. And Chris Rock would make the evening feel cheap. Dick seem to do very well.

Pure_Evil
01-03-2006, 05:50 PM
you like Dick?????

:P

Mad Fox
01-03-2006, 05:52 PM
you like Dick?????

:P

Dick Clark That is :thumbs: :cool: :P