PDA

View Full Version : IT'S STUFF LIKE THIS THAT PISSES

ME BIGGD01
02-11-2003, 05:36 PM
ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=7730

microsoft sucks because they are slackers and the most bugged software. i can't wait until linux starts becoming more and more easier for the average user. every product microsoft puts out can ruin your life if you are not carefull. they charge an arm and a leg for there liscenses and therefore should be hel accountable for anyone who gets hacked or affected by one of the bugs/security holes. i swear i hope bill gates get shot for being so greedy. if he put more effort into fixing security on his os's than he did with worrying who is make illegal copies thet would be halfway decent. this is why almost every other country except usa is moving and focusing on linux. geez i hope our gov't isnt on an nt based network. hackers should be shot on the spot.

sorry me just ranting!!!!

Sepra
02-11-2003, 05:40 PM
:hmmm: :down:

Dissectional
02-11-2003, 05:55 PM
BIGG, I like the way you think! And I totally agree with you. Microsuck is doing nothing to help themselves except killing everyones pocket book. ****ers...

Pure_Evil
02-11-2003, 06:01 PM
Let's face it. The rich scrape from the carcuses of the poor, always have always will.

SALvation
02-11-2003, 06:09 PM
That's why nothing important should ever be done through webmail. If you have to, buy a domain and have it hosted just for your email. Webhosting is only a couple of bucks a month and you will have full control.

Snip3r
02-11-2003, 09:45 PM
****ing stupid ass Micro****