PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe....

Death Engineer
01-05-2006, 08:37 PM
... that there is not a single darn thread on here about the Texas Longhorns winning the national championship in what had to have been the best game I have ever seen in my life last night. Hook 'em horns!! :cool:

FUS1ON
01-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Scroll down in the shout box :D

That was a awesome game and i'm so glad that the Trojans lost. Vince was In-Vince-ible lastnight!

BobtheCkroach
01-05-2006, 09:04 PM
meh.

Michigan State plays Illinois in basketball tonight. Last night's game was outshadowed for me by the start of another Big Ten season.

I'm spending break away from a TV....I ended up going to my bosses last night to watch the game, b/c he invited me. But the MSU game? I've been drooling about that for weeks, and I asked if I could come over tonight like 4 days ago.

I wanted the Trojans to beat Notre Dame, and they did that. The rest is gravy, as far as I'm concerned.

Grimmy
01-06-2006, 06:25 AM
Heard about it, but not a Texas fan.

Still pissed at the poor officiating of the Iowa vs Flordia game. A blind official could have made better calls then what they did :down:

T I K
01-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Yah that was definitely a good game DE even tho I'm not much a Tex fan either. But I have to admit the inVincible made the difference in that game :thumbs:

Vince is so tall and wit his agility/running/throwing and by his stance / \ it made it nearly impossible to tackle him :D :thumbs:

Im still floating off of Ne's win over Mich in teh Alamo Bowl:D man that last play by Mich was for teh game play of plays archives, 8 laterals by Mich lmao :P