PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say thank you

KAT
01-18-2006, 11:54 PM
I would like to thank those that have PMed with their heart-warming words. Even tho I miss Doc terrible, these messages have lefted my spirit. Everything for the past year and a half has been with Doc, there isn't but two times we have been apart. Even then we still called eachother a few days a days, and called to say goodnight, so this is something totally new for us. We met in one of the oddest ways, and from day one have been almost never without the other.

I am very proud of what Doc is doing, and what it means for us both. Guess you can say that atm, it is like when you lose someone you love, you can't talk to them, write them, or anything of that nature. I know it isn't like that, but seems that way.

Hearing about others that have went through the same things, and having their words of advice means a lot to me. In 7 weeks I will get to see Doc again, but atm I am just trying to focus on something to pass the time. When he finishes BT, he will be in Tech school for 27 weeks. I will not be with him in this time either, but I do get to visit. He may get to have weekend passes to come home.

Anyways, I will stop rambling on hehe, just wanted to say thank you to those that have lighted my path, and made it a bit easier for me in this.