PDA

View Full Version : response to your last quote TUW

Strider
02-11-2003, 11:11 PM
the thing is that there were no cannons, no power up whores, no spam..... just a bunch of sh!ttty n00bs, me, and diablo..... thats it. and bone was doing good too, he got me a few times and i got him a few times, after i got him the 3rd time he left and called me a pussy, i just didnt see the need for that, he could have left quietly w/o sayign anything, but he had to cal me a pussy, thats pointless. i understand what you are saying, but that wasnt the case with that game, he left cuz he was getting killed by a guy a on dial up and he couldnt take it, nuff said. its the truth too, so quit sticking up for him when you know that i speak the truth. :thumbs:

just wanted to voice my opinion, lock this to if youd like to, im out of here. :wootrock:

TheUltimateWarrior
02-11-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Strider@Feb 12 2003, 12:11 AM
the thing is that there were no cannons, no power up whores, no spam..... just a bunch of sh!ttty n00bs, me, and diablo..... thats it. and bone was doing good too, he got me a few times and i got him a few times, after i got him the 3rd time he left and called me a pussy, i just didnt see the need for that, he could have left quietly w/o sayign anything, but he had to cal me a pussy, thats pointless. i understand what you are saying, but that wasnt the case with that game, he left cuz he was getting killed by a guy a on dial up and he couldnt take it, nuff said. its the truth too, so quit sticking up for him when you know that i speak the truth. :thumbs:

just wanted to voice my opinion, lock this to if youd like to, im out of here. :wootrock:
Ofcourse he can take losing!

he always stays in when I'm fragging him and visa versa

but we leave when some pussy just gets lucky
in this case it was you

I stay in if I lose with people I respect!!

If i was playing like him, I would have left too, no point on staying in with a pussy!