PDA

View Full Version : BIGGS says Hello....

LaSH
01-26-2006, 05:00 PM
I talked to BIGGS and Angela last night and they want me to tell you all hi and thanks for everthing we have done for them...BIGGS has been working around the clock with no free time for himself to play and such....he says he hopes to get caught up soon and swing in for a few...Ang is doing great..she said she fills good and is moveing about more...she finished one of her treatments and should know whats up by the end of FEB...BIGGS says he misses you all a great deal and hopes to talk to you soon...I myself along with {DS} ask that you still keep them in your prayers and thoughts....

BIGGS would like to also add a CONGRATS to DE and his wife on the arrival of MS.DE JR....

Thank You

BobtheCkroach
01-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the update, Lash! I sent him an e-mail about a month ago and didn't get a response, so I was afraid things were going poorly...while I'm not happy to hear he has no free time, that's definitely better than some of the other alternatives that I feared.

Great news to hear that Angela is able to move around some now!

I'll definitely keep them in my prayers!

Thanks again Lash. :thumbs:

DiTomasso
01-26-2006, 05:38 PM
:thumbs:

T I K
01-26-2006, 07:17 PM
I had been wondering about many of those things myself, and its great to finally hear some good news !! Looking forward to seeing Biggs back when he can make it n Thx Lash :thumbs:

Speedsweeper
01-26-2006, 07:52 PM
Good to hear from him.

:thumbs:

FUS1ON
01-26-2006, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the update Lash, it's good to hear things are looking better for them.

merkwannabe
01-26-2006, 11:50 PM
glad things are getting better

Death Engineer
01-27-2006, 05:56 AM
Great to hear from him even through a third party. Tell him to keep taking care of his family and we'll keep praying.

Rivers
01-27-2006, 07:01 AM
That just made my day even better. I'm glad his wife is doing better and everything is paying off. Best wishes to BIGG and his family!

Die Hard
01-27-2006, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the update Lash. So glad things are on the mend.