PDA

View Full Version : Change of heart about joining!

Dextor
02-03-2006, 06:31 AM
Hey Villains, like I have been always saying I’m in no rush and never was in a hurry on joining your superb clan…Anyways during these past few days I have come to realize that being in a Serious Sam SE clan is meaningless specifically to a game that’s literally becoming extinct....

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be heard in your forums! I’m not going anywhere! I’ll still come by your forums and provide support as I have been doing…I prefer to stay solo/clanless for time being as I feel this is a better way to go…I don’t want to rush in and join a clan and then possibly later on leave coz I’m not satisfied for mystifying reasons...

So cya around here in the forums and in Serious Sam Se Server.

-Dextor

Seriously Deadly
02-03-2006, 06:34 AM
ok, ill hope to play you soon at ss :)

Seriously Deadly
02-03-2006, 06:34 AM
btw, where is Hamilton?

Die Hard
02-03-2006, 09:07 AM
What Hugs said. :thumbs:

Cyborg
02-03-2006, 11:59 AM
what huggy said a clan is about friendship if serious sam does start dying then clans will move to nother game but im sure serious sam wont go away:thumbs:

SHOTGUNmaniac
02-03-2006, 01:14 PM
I think most clans, sort of bond into like a family.

But on the other hand, not being in a clan, doesnt meen you wont have many friends.

Keep on fragging the way you feel you are happiest....

DiTomasso
02-03-2006, 03:06 PM
what huggy said a clan is about friendship if serious sam does start dying then clans will move to nother game but im sure serious sam wont go away:thumbs:

Dont see Sam dying, as long as i laugh out loud all the time :D

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
02-03-2006, 04:50 PM
your life, your choice man :thumbs:

btw: just curious.. what games are you playing now?:)

M a T R o X
02-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Okey man, cya soon in game ^^

Fifth
02-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Good luck Dex.

As Huggy said.. :thumbs:

Siron Ex
02-03-2006, 09:37 PM
C ya in Game :thumbs:

M a T R o X
02-03-2006, 09:42 PM
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Dextor
02-05-2006, 04:53 AM
As expected I knew this clan would understand where I’m coming from!…Personally speaking I just don’t want to join this clan or any clan for that matter prematurely without feeling I’m worth something or have something to offer to this clan at this time…I would rather we all get to know each other a little better here on the forums and in the game and see how that goes.

As well for my comment on the game becoming extinct well I rarely see anyone playing specifically Villains lately in the last week now and trust me I have been playing a lot…when I first started playing I encountered lots of villains but that hasn’t been the case lately…Perhaps some you now play at different times…

And lastly, I’m not that much of a player yet as I don’t feel I’m good enough to be in a clan at this time until I improve my game but I know you’ll say this clan is all about attitude and I agree with you guys on that 100% as I will always have tremendous respect for villains…

Cya all in the game guys!

Dextor
02-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Thanks huggy :) Never knew an old game like Serious Sam Se is still being monitored :cool: so according to that site Villians are number 1 :thumbs:

Suicidal
02-07-2006, 12:42 AM
number one for amount of time i propose, but thats the point your getting across isnt it? I think villains have spent so much time on the game because theyre dedicated to it more. Im not sure theyre ready to give it up yet. I can tell by how many members villains has that are still playing

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
02-07-2006, 09:09 AM
i'm still in ther list :P ...wanna be the number one again :bawling:!!!!

Suicidal
02-07-2006, 09:32 PM
i wouldnt be up for 40 hours a week :D