PDA

View Full Version : RIP Don Knotts

NightBreed
02-25-2006, 10:56 PM
:(

Don Knotts, the skinny, lovable nerd who kept generations of television audiences laughing as bumbling Deputy Barney Fife on "The Andy Griffith Show," has died. He was 81.

He was one of those guys who didn't have to say a word, and he just cracked me up..My favorite movie he starred in is " The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" as Luther Heggs. In fact, that was the name I first played Sam as :thumbs:

So..with that..for the last time..

http://h1.ripway.com/88FLHTC/Clipboard01.jpg

Atta Boy , Luther !! :)

Die Hard
02-25-2006, 11:22 PM
I don't think I remember him? :o

But this is interesting also :hmmm: :P

The Ghost that was the name I first played Sam as :thumbs:

NightBreed
02-25-2006, 11:39 PM
I don't think I remember him? :o

But this is interesting also :hmmm: :P

:doh: :funny:

FUS1ON
02-26-2006, 12:12 AM
I grew up watching him play Barney Fife on the Andy Griffith show. Another movie he did was The Reluctant Astronaut. And there was one other one where he was a fish or something, I can't remember the name right now.

R.I.P. Don :(

BobtheCkroach
02-26-2006, 01:18 AM
I grew up watching him play Barney Fife on the Andy Griffith show. Another movie he did was The Reluctant Astronaut. And there was one other one where he was a fish or something, I can't remember the name right now.

R.I.P. Don :(

The Incredible Mr. Limpet

My personal favorite was a movie called "The Private Eyes" with him and Tim Conway.

T I K
02-26-2006, 02:33 AM
R I P Mr. Don Knotts :thumbs: Thanx for the many laughs :D :thumbs:

Luved the Andy Griffith Show, with his bumbling deputy Barney, that was only allowed to carry one bullet !! :rofl:

Pure_Evil
02-26-2006, 01:29 PM
:( He'll be missed