Visit www.villainsclan.co.uk also =)

Siron Ex
02-28-2006, 09:13 PM
GL :cool:

Auto Hardball
02-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Hi Villains and others,

I just wanted to introduce myself here.

I'm Hardball from Germany, I'm 14 years old and I've been playing Sam since it's been released. I took a break for some time and started again last summer.:o

So far I've been in two lesser known clans, <///THD\\\> :) (which I founded) and [DeadCanDanceClan].:down:

I'd like to join your clan, because I like the people I've come to know so far and I think it would be the best choice for me.:thumbs:

I'll be around in Hole and Red Station mostly, so I hope to meet some more of you there.:D

Lady Doom
02-28-2006, 09:33 PM
:rofl:
What is wrong with this thread?:rofl:

C4 Guy
02-28-2006, 09:41 PM

Seems GM has little trouble 'cause the server went down the hole. So they better fix it before we all see red (station) and get the admins out of their fortress to bury them in lost tomb. Then they'll be skulls 'n bones, too which none can compound again...

*SCNR*

Lady Doom
02-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Hi Hardball:wave:
I never played with You,but nice to meet You:).
Just post here as much as You can.We want see ur screenies.I want play with You soon:thumbs:

Siron Ex
02-28-2006, 09:47 PM
wtf?? :eek:

The Priest
02-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Hi Villains and others,

I'm Hardball from Germany, I'm 14 years old and I've been playing Sam since it's been released. I took a break for some time and started again last summer.:o
So far I've been in two lesser known clans, <///THD\\\> :) (which I founded) and [DeadCanDanceClan].:down:

I'd like to join your clan, because I like the people I've come to know so far and I think it would be the best choice for me.:thumbs:

I'll be around in Hole and Red Station mostly, so I hope to meet some more of you there.:Dhi i remember you its heliumheed hi mate

MassacreAL
02-28-2006, 09:58 PM
gl man :thumbs: villains is good choice

Cyborg
02-28-2006, 10:02 PM
gl:thumbs:

Suicidal
02-28-2006, 10:27 PM
hey i remember vaguely the second clan you listed. Hmm.

Scratch

Ya go for it. I think you'll fit in fine

SHOTGUNmaniac
02-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey there Man, I played you today in red station, gg btw......

Nice to see you found us.... Please also visit our site at www.villainsclan.co.uk (Sal If i shouldnt have posted that, spank me.....).......

.:`:. Free Man .:`:.
03-01-2006, 06:00 PM
GL man :thumbs:

PyronoX
03-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Good Luck with joining HardBall :thumbs:
I see you wanna join, so want I :bawling:

The Priest
03-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Hi Villains and others,

I'll be around in Hole and Red Station mostly, so I hope to meet some more of you there.:Dyes i have played him good guy plays fair and good sport i would have no problem with him in clan cheers your old mate heliumheed