PDA

View Full Version : anyone else play CoD2?

PJ'l_Master
03-19-2006, 05:17 AM
its got some great multiplayer for those of you who dont and are lookin for a new game to get.

SP is amazing too

Seriously Deadly
03-19-2006, 05:21 AM
Im proboly gonna get this with my new video card in april. I have wanted it a veeerrryy long time. BTW, very GG's

ME BIGGD01
03-19-2006, 05:40 AM
PJ, I regret not getting it and buying BF2. I loved the first one but at this time, I am going to stick with BF2 since it's paid for.

FUS1ON
03-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Finally! The SP in this game is @#$%& out of this world. I tried to preach to them, but they don't listen. :P
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76095

PJ there is a group called RDX that runs a Sniper mod that they made. It's Axis vs Allies, it takes the maps and splits them in half with these fires marking the boundries and if you try to cross, it kills you. The mod autodownloads in about 5 or so minutes and installs everything for you. Give it a try sometime.

The server info is:
-RDX-Sniper Only
69.31.15.183:28960

PJ'l_Master
03-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Finally! The SP in this game is @#$%& out of this world. I tried to preach to them, but they don't listen. :P

QFT!!!

this makes medal of honor look like a little piece of crap...

as for the sniper mod, i normally dont play mods of any sort but ill give er a shot

NightBreed
03-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Been playing it quite a bit lately too...The DM and TDM mode has taken the place of Sam for me and a few others of us @ Exodus..

Thanks for the server info Sho..I'll check it out sometime

FUS1ON
03-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Ok Google returns nothing on QFT that relates to gaming, what does it stand for? :confused:

If you guys use Xfire, post your user names, i'd love to hookup with y'all so we can go decapitate some peeps. :D

PJ'l_Master
03-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Been playing it quite a bit lately too...The DM and TDM mode has taken the place of Sam for me and a few others of us @ Exodus..

Thanks for the server info Sho..I'll check it out sometime

QFT = Quoted For Truth

but yea, i just played that game type...and that is REALLLY stupid IMO...too much camping, doenst seem like there is any skill to sitting in one spot, waiting for some other guy to move

edit: xfire name pjlmaster

FUS1ON
03-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Ok so that mod is not for you so to each his own, but I do understand your point though, it's not run and gun like a FPS normally is I just checked and there is only 16 players there right now, in the evenings when there are 35+ players there is much more movement and the action picks up.

BobtheCkroach
03-19-2006, 05:31 PM

It's not that I didn't believe you, SHO - it's that I hate WWII games - I've played too many, and even if the graphics and tactics get better, etc - it's still just another WW2 game to me :( I did listen - I downloaded the demo when it came out, didn't like it. When you praised it, I actually downloaded the demo a second time and gave it another chance - still no dice. I can't stand WW2 games anymore, in general.

PJ'l_Master
03-19-2006, 05:57 PM
Ok so that mod is not for you so to each his own, but I do understand your point though, it's not run and gun like a FPS normally is I just checked and there is only 16 players there right now, in the evenings when there are 35+ players there is much more movement and the action picks up.

i woulda been in there when you looked then :P

its ok i guess, lots of headshots :D

"-RDX- Sniper elite" woot

NightBreed
03-19-2006, 06:20 PM
If you guys use Xfire, post your user names, i'd love to hookup with y'all so we can go decapitate some peeps. :D

Will do !!!

<xDs>NB

:thumbs:

FUS1ON
03-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Whoa Pj, i'm gonna make sure i'm on your team so I can keep my noggin. :D

Nightbreed is <xDs>NB your Xfire username too? It says no user found.

NightBreed
03-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Nightbreed is <xDs>NB your Xfire username too? It says no user found.

Yup...right in my sig too ! :thumbs:

FUS1ON
03-19-2006, 09:32 PM
exodusnb is your username, <xDs>NB is your nick name .... sucka! :D
http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=XFire&file=profile&uname=exodusnb

NightBreed
03-20-2006, 01:26 AM
exodusnb is your username, <xDs>NB is your nick name .... sucka! :D

:funny: Yup..that's what I meant !! :D :rolleyes: