PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars: Factions Beta

BobtheCkroach
03-24-2006, 06:34 PM
For those of you that are interested, the beta is available to test, I think using the same "beta weekend" scheme as they did the first time around:

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/guildwars/factions/guildwars_login.aspx

PJ'l_Master
03-24-2006, 06:38 PM
For those of you that are interested, the beta is available to test, I think using the same "beta weekend" scheme as they did the first time around:

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/guildwars/factions/guildwars_login.aspx

lol...guild wars, what a joke :rolleyes:

MR. SLiK
03-24-2006, 08:51 PM
lol...guild wars, what a joke :rolleyes:

you're a joke.

EXEcution
03-24-2006, 09:15 PM
you're a joke.
indeed

He Is Legend
03-24-2006, 09:19 PM
indeed

he was talking about the gorillas.

He Is Legend
03-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Of course you have to PAY something to actually play :)

or find someone that has a invite

btw, anyone that does have one i wouldnt mind getting a nice invite :)

BobtheCkroach
03-24-2006, 09:42 PM
Of course you have to PAY something to actually play :)

or find someone that has a invite

btw, anyone that does have one i wouldnt mind getting a nice invite :)

I dno't know how much it costs online, but I saw the beta in Target for $.99 the other do, so you could go that route...

FUS1ON
03-24-2006, 10:06 PM
If you are not a subscriber and would like to participate in the Guild Wars Factions™ Preview Event, don’t fret! The folks at ArenaNet have provided every Guild Wars™ player with three invitations to the event. A resourceful gamer like yourself could visit a fan site, and ask for someone to send you an invitation. *wink wink

Hey Chaotic that is the message you get if you login to Fileplanet.

I don't think I even wrote my toon's names or acct info down before uninstalling.

Sauron
03-24-2006, 11:17 PM
check your PM's Chaotic

Edit the second :P : Still have 2 invites left if anyone else wants one

Sauron
03-24-2006, 11:24 PM
I dno't know how much it costs online, but I saw the beta in Target for $.99 the other do, so you could go that route...

Game costs no monthly fees just the one time price you pay for the game - and its not needed to have the first chapter to be able to play the second one

BobtheCkroach
03-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Game costs no monthly fees just the one time price you pay for the game - and its not needed to have the first chapter to be able to play the second one

Right right - I was just referring to how much it would cost to actually download the beta, as he said it required $$ to download it if someone didn't invite you.

MR. SLiK
03-24-2006, 11:39 PM
what?

ME BIGGD01
03-25-2006, 07:51 AM
I still play this game once in awhile. Funny thing is I turned it on the other day and it took a while to start becuase it downloaded a bunch of stuff. I think it looks better now and if any of you want to get together one night, let me know.

I love that you don't have to pay a monthly fee. The game deserves a lot of credit.

BobtheCkroach
03-25-2006, 08:28 AM
I still play this game once in awhile. Funny thing is I turned it on the other day and it took a while to start becuase it downloaded a bunch of stuff. I think it looks better now and if any of you want to get together one night, let me know.

I love that you don't have to pay a monthly fee. The game deserves a lot of credit.

Agreed. I really loved it. After playing WoW's 10 day trial, It's not as good as wow, but free goes a long way. I never did get very far as I just don't have the time to regularly schedule get togethers with people to raid and such - too bad for me :(

No point in me getting into it now - dialup is a month away :down:

solid snake295
03-25-2006, 08:49 AM
No point in me getting into it now - dialup is a month away :down:

i play it on dialup with no problems at all :thumbs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/snake295/wewatchyou7nr.jpg

BobtheCkroach
03-25-2006, 09:00 AM
i play it on dialup with no problems at all :thumbs:

Really?? Hmmm....I figured it'd really suck on dialup.

Well, maybe I won't give up all hope on it just yet, then.