PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 tournament

Asian Invasian
04-10-2006, 03:16 AM
Well i got back from my halo 2 tournament at like 4 am today, it was intesnse teams from all over colorado showed up more than 100 kids all over the state, from ever part there. Me being the cockiest person i am i was so confident with my team haha. Well i already knew I was top 5 in this game easily in my state because i know all the live players from all over and the big colorado names here. Well my team went there and we destroyed over 16 teams, in double elimination till quarter finals, we knew we would have a challenge because i play the kids on the opposite all the time over live and were all friends, we barely lose, so we go to the loser bracket dominate 3 more teams, and make it to the finals out of all the players there. We play them and completely destroyed them that time, but it was double elmination and we lost barely the 2nd time we had to play them again. it was 3/5 we beat them the first 3 in a row then they beat us 3 in a row. It sucked, but i guess i wanted you all to know i got 2nd place in a huge all colorado tournament. it was fun though road trip for like 1 1/2 hours haha.

SALvation
04-10-2006, 03:29 AM
Nice job. Was first prize a keyboard with an "enter" key?

Asian Invasian
04-10-2006, 03:55 AM
Nice job. Was first prize a keyboard with an "enter" key?

no but 2nd place prize was a keyboard with no puntuation keys

-Chris-
04-10-2006, 10:46 AM
nice:) :thumbs:

Die Hard
04-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Great job Sean, must have been fun :thumbs:

BTW if Sal hadn't of said that, I would :P

krazy
04-12-2006, 01:49 AM
no but 2nd place prize was a keyboard with no puntuation keys
:rofl:

Excellent job :thumbs:

EXEcution
04-15-2006, 04:28 AM
Congrats Poopy Pants!

Now you can have something to look back at and laugh when you are TEH PRO GAMING STAR of TEH WURLD!!!

Actually I have no idea how to even have Halo 2 tourneys or what it takes to win. By your description it sounds like a... I wanna say.... fast... game? Maybe not as fast as I think but I'm sure it takes a lot of skill to win. More skill that it takes to "win" a game of ssam for that matter.

So what are some of your future gaming plans? Stick with Halo 2 until it dies? Start playing sam again? HAHA! GOOD ONE EXE!! Thanks u2!

Asian Invasian
04-16-2006, 06:44 AM
Congrats Poopy Pants!

Now you can have something to look back at and laugh when you are TEH PRO GAMING STAR of TEH WURLD!!!

Actually I have no idea how to even have Halo 2 tourneys or what it takes to win. By your description it sounds like a... I wanna say.... fast... game? Maybe not as fast as I think but I'm sure it takes a lot of skill to win. More skill that it takes to "win" a game of ssam for that matter.

So what are some of your future gaming plans? Stick with Halo 2 until it dies? Start playing sam again? HAHA! GOOD ONE EXE!! Thanks u2!

i quit both for no reason idk why, id still love to play some games everyonce in a while, i need to get back to school, and my job... i need to turbo my car :D

ps. no matter how long i quit sam and you play, i will, and always will... pwn you kthnxbye
<3u exe :)

EXEcution
04-16-2006, 02:13 PM
i quit both for no reason idk why, id still love to play some games everyonce in a while, i need to get back to school, and my job... i need to turbo my car :D

ps. no matter how long i quit sam and you play, i will, and always will... pwn you kthnxbye
<3u exe :)
Ya I'll pwn you later in street racing. :eek: But <3!