PDA

View Full Version : My absence and more...

The Disciple
02-13-2003, 09:18 PM
The reason that I've been away from GM and Serious Sam is because my dad has lung cancer and he's been in critical condition in the hospital for the past few days. He will be ok for the time being but he's still very sick. I've been staying with him for the past 2 weeks up there and going up there after school every day while strider looks after our mom, cause she is in a wheelchair, so there's alot going on in our lives right now. Which brings he to strider, he wrote this earlier and asked me to post it so that's what I'll do now. This is directly from his mouth:

i just want everyone to know that i think the GM council is kind of a piece of sh!t and you GM council members have no common sense, you are dumb, or you just hate me. you guys ban me for doing absolutely nothing! read the damn posts, what did i do wrong? read the rules, where do i violate them? yea TUW does, but where in those rules do i tresspass on those rules and use the forums incorrectly? do you guys just hate me for fun or are you just retarded? i can understand both of those, cuz 1 of them is truth, you guys hate me or ur retarded. and another thing.. you ban me for 2 weeks then another 2 weeks restrcited to dwf... what the **** is that crap?! you only banned TUW for 1 week, and so what if you took away his mod power and all that, he was the one talking all the sh!t!!!!! what now, the GM council and sal cant read? is that it? you guys cant read? he was the one throwing all the terms aroudn and talking all the crap, i just stated facts and talked, i didnt cuss at him or start any sh!t... so you guys hate me, you are retarded, and you cant read, thats what it appears to be right now... when i get back im not posting in public anymore cuz the so called GM council will ban me for doing nothing at all... GM council my ass, no council bans a guy for doing nothing, and what kind of admin are you sal? i thought you were my friend... you seemed like a good guy but then you threaten to ban me in public forum then you tell me that GM coucnil voted and i would be banned.. why was i banned? i still want an answer, i did nothing wrong... when i come back im not posting anymore except in dwf, so just keep my restrction on if you want to, you love to use your power, so use it and keep my restriction ok your worthiness. thats all i have to say, and i want no answers as to why i was banned, i just want eveyrone to know how i fell, cuz half the guys/girls i know on the forums fell the same way, in that i should not be banned more than TUW, or banned at all for that matter. so i dont get GM anymore, i just dont, so im just staying in DWF forums from now on, no more posting in public, cuz ill only get banned when i even welcome a new member to GM.

He wanted you all to see that I guess, he just said to post it, so that's what I did. Anyways everyone please wish our dad the best, cause I really don't want to lose him. I must leave again, but I'll stop by here next time that I have the time to. Bye guys. :wave:

Diablo
02-13-2003, 09:23 PM
Sorry about your dad Dis.i know it hurtsd man i was in the hospital for my gramps and he died :(..i hope your dad lives :)..and i hope your mom is ok :)...And yes strider i agree with you 100% facts and stuff can get you banned?...BS i hope they dont lock this thread casuee that would be som,e BS to cause they over use there power alot :(

Saretta
02-13-2003, 09:51 PM
I really hope your dad will be ok. It's not nice to loose his dad. I lost mine last April and I still miss him soo much. :bawling: He was 54 year old and a great person.
I will pray for your dad...

OUTLAWS Behind You?
02-13-2003, 10:02 PM
Really hope you dad gets better, soon....

SALvation
02-13-2003, 10:29 PM
I hope your dad gets better soon and you will be in my thoughts.

As for Strider, the only thing I'll say is if stupid kids keep fighting, stupid kids will be banned. The council voted, even his own rep, and they all agreed to that punishment.

Pure_Evil
02-13-2003, 10:34 PM
Good luck with your Father Disciple! My hopes and prayers are with your family!

OUTLAWS high ping camper
02-14-2003, 02:47 AM
I'm sorry to hear of your father's illness. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Bob and Shirley.

ME BIGGD01
02-14-2003, 02:52 AM
damn, sorry to hear that sad news. these are tough times for your family and i offer my feelings to ya.

LaSH
02-14-2003, 05:10 AM
Dis,sorry bro.Hope everthing ends up alwright.I will include your family in my prayers tonight.

And as far as a comment on Strider.???????????????????? :oooo:

Mr Clean
02-14-2003, 05:13 AM
Your dad is in our prayers!

FUS1ON
02-14-2003, 06:08 AM
I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad, I know how you feel and what you going through because my Dad is also going through the same exact thing right now. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Morpheus
02-15-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS high ping camper@Feb 13 2003, 09:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your father's illness. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Bob and Shirley.
I agree with Shirley :P . I'll be praying too (insert praying smiley)

Thundarr
03-02-2003, 03:07 AM
Your father is in my prayers as well, keep your chin up!! :wave: