PDA

View Full Version : "Sadness" for the Revolution

BobtheCkroach
04-13-2006, 03:13 AM
Has anyone heard about this title? The news came out today that the entire game will be in...black & white! It actually sounds like a really cool idea to me, if they can make it look good!

http://megagames.com/news/html/console/revolutionsadinblackandwhite.shtml

SALvation
04-13-2006, 03:25 AM
I heard the Revolution doesn't support colors.

Honestly why not try something like this. 90% of games today suck so why not try to get noticed by doing something different.

MR. SLiK
04-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Has anyone heard about this title? The news came out today that the entire game will be in...black & white! It actually sounds like a really cool idea to me, if they can make it look good!

http://megagames.com/news/html/console/revolutionsadinblackandwhite.shtml

Bob i demand you make a thread about Red Steel.

MR. SLiK
04-13-2006, 05:09 PM
I heard the Revolution doesn't support colors.

Honestly why not try something like this. 90% of games today suck so why not try to get noticed by doing something different.

90%? No way it's that high, you have ADD.

Dangerous Dan
04-13-2006, 07:47 PM
i second that notion

btw, did you ever get MPH?

BobtheCkroach
04-13-2006, 08:53 PM

You guys are getting confused. I couldn't care less about the revolution and its games...I just thought the idea of this game was nifty.

MR. SLiK
04-14-2006, 08:33 PM
i second that notion

btw, did you ever get MPH?

i did, but i won't be playing much till i get my thumb strap.

Dangerous Dan
04-14-2006, 08:43 PM
did your DS also not come with a thumb strap? Scott's (Raven's) did, but mine was sorrowly absent...

Ra\/en
04-14-2006, 11:18 PM
did your DS also not come with a thumb strap? Scott's (Raven's) did, but mine was sorrowly absent...

Man cole you can have that thumb strap if you want. I don't see myself getting any use out of it. I bet it would help for MPH?

MR. SLiK
04-15-2006, 04:07 AM

oh it did, i just left it at home.