PDA

View Full Version : Inside

DiTomasso
04-18-2006, 03:47 PM
man.

Great movie, really. Nice acting and good story line. If you have to go, i will not go in details. Theres some suspense and a lot of humor.
Not everything is what it seems.

It was better then expected :D

MassacreAL
04-18-2006, 03:49 PM
tnx for tip, man, i will go to cinema to watch this movie :thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
04-18-2006, 04:25 PM
I don't like Denzel Washington. I've hated every movie of his that I've seen, except maybe Pelican Brief.

Perhaps it's b/c I always feel like he's playing the exact same role in every movie...

MR. SLiK
04-18-2006, 05:00 PM
I don't like Denzel Washington. I've hated every movie of his that I've seen, except maybe Pelican Brief.

Perhaps it's b/c I always feel like he's playing the exact same role in every movie...

he is Malcolm X in all his movies?!

BobtheCkroach
04-18-2006, 05:16 PM
he is Malcolm X in all his movies?!

I don't know. I didn't see that one, specifically. He's not the same person, it just seems like he's playing the same relative character in different scenarios.

They all just feel like the same movie w/a different name. then again, I'm the guy that doesn't like Bond movies b/c they're all just the same and most people think I'm nuts for saying that..

Frankly, I've been told 1000 times over that my movie choices/selections/preferences suck beyond belief. they work for me, though, and that's all that matters...

EXEcution
04-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Clive Owen is probably the coolest actor ever. Especially in this movie, his accent alone makes him seem so badass. Denzel's acting was actually very good in this. He is very lighthearted and has a knack for a more natural tone of acting. It doesn't seem forced and you're just watching Denzel be himself.

Caged Anger
04-18-2006, 11:11 PM
gone to see it twice, excellent movie i think, just a tad drawn out

DiTomasso
04-19-2006, 03:37 PM

i am not a denzel fan either, but he was ok in this one :D