PDA

View Full Version : Condemned: Criminal Origins

inakaotaku
04-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Just finished playing the demo for this game, so sweet, lots of bludgeoning transients with objects not primarily designated as weapons (a.k.a "die at the hand of my rustily nailed 2x4, hobo junkies!"). I'm gonna get myself a copy for PC, methinks. Anyone played the full game? How is it? Demo is here: http://www.condemnedgame.com/

Dangerous Dan
04-19-2006, 03:21 AM
i agree - althoguh i'd prefer to play it on the 360 simply becuase my comp wouldn't run it, lol

Dangerous Dan
04-19-2006, 07:53 PM
Marz, you an online GRAW or PD0 player? If i had to gues I'd say PD0.

inakaotaku
04-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Heh, I might prefer to play Condemned on a 360 if I had one, but as a lame PS2 monkey I am happy they brought out a PC version. Also - I heard the PC version has extra stuff, not sure what stuff, but I feel satisfied knowing I get extra. :)

SoulReaver
04-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Heh, I might prefer to play Condemned on a 360 if I had one, but as a lame PS2 monkey I am happy they brought out a PC version. Also - I heard the PC version has extra stuff, not sure what stuff, but I feel satisfied knowing I get extra. :) Nope, I'm pretty confident PC doesn't have anything extra. Remember reading this in a review.

BobtheCkroach
04-20-2006, 05:01 AM
I've had the demo on my desktop for like 2 weeks now, just haven't bothered to play it as I've been totally obsessed w/ Oblivion. Finally felt like a break tonight. The demo was fun, but I honestly can't imagine playing through an entire game of it. some of the controls that I just require - jumping, crouching - are not there, I felt like I wasn't totally in control - I don't like that. The enemy AI, though - holy crap! Very good, very random - hard to anticipate to say the least. They really act quite crazy.

inakaotaku
04-20-2006, 11:20 PM
Nope, I'm pretty confident PC doesn't have anything extra. Remember reading this in a review.

Awww..... hm stupid rumors. That's funny, Monolith is usually really good to their PC gamers with that stuff. Oh well, still a bunch of fun.

And yeah, the enemy AI on Condemned is what I think makes it so unsettling in parts, creeps me out beyond where it should. Good stuff. :)

inakaotaku
05-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Hey does anyone know what you get if you get all the metal pieces and dead birds in Condemned?