PDA

View Full Version : Major crime spree\Farmers beware

LaSH
04-20-2006, 02:39 PM
Just heard on CNN that a major crime spree has broke out overnight.According to witnesses a tall muscular man with a broklyn acsent seems to be the suspect.Farms are reporting their sheep live stock are running around and going "BIEIEIEIEIEGGGGGGG".Also the FBI has reported crime scenes being litered with empty vasaline bottles.As of now the FBI has only one witness,a sheep that we will call "MAGIE" to hide her true identy.We quote what was said

Reporter:"Magie" can you tell us what happened?"

Magie:"Yes but please exscuse me if i start to cry."

Reporter:"By all means,hold nothing back."

Magie:"Well it was around 3am lastnight and i had got up to go to the bath room.When i had just finished a mucular man with a broklyn acsent came up from behind me.He ask what i was doing out so late alone.And i replyed by telling him.The next thing he asked me if i thought he was sexy,and i replyed yes.Then from their he began to fondle me and asked if i wanted my belly scraced.Who wouldnt like their belly scraced by a sexy man as he was?So i rolled over on my back and before i knew it he had done rubbed a whole jar of vasaline on me,all over if you know what i mean?And from their he began to have his way with me."

Reporter:"I can only imagen how scared you must have been."

Magie:"Not really,to tell you the truth,my owner i came from down in Tennessee use to do it all the time.He never told us his real name he only had use adreess him by GOOBER."

Reporter:"WOW,you have had a hard road to follow."

Magie:"Tell me about it,the only thing that pisses me off is that they could atleast clean me back off whan their done."

For now that is all the leads the FBI has.Below is a map they beliave he is headed.If you see or suspected eneything,please call the FBI or police at once.Until then Sheep farmers i would lock the doors.The map should start from New York and end in Tennessee

He Is Legend
04-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Omg Watch Out!

Die Hard
04-20-2006, 06:48 PM
The boy is Sheep hungry alright :eek:

MassacreAL
04-20-2006, 07:15 PM
im wondering how many woman are pretending to be sheep :hmmm: