PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best Avatar on GM?

Die Hard
04-27-2006, 12:17 PM
There are a few that deserve praise:

Sal for keeping his so long (there are probably people I've forgotten so Sorry :o)
Jim for orginality
BOA for the fun factor
Sirc.... The list goes on.But my personal favourite is Psycho Marz :thumbs:

Although this one is certain to go down in history :D

BobtheCkroach
04-27-2006, 01:26 PM
I'll give my vote for Jimbo, just b/c every new Avatar that he's had has been good. He's gone through like 5 or more in the time I've been here, and they've all be great!

BobtheCkroach
04-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Kudos to SAL for consistency, though! :thumbs:

NastyDawg
04-27-2006, 01:31 PM
:hmmm: Wow so many good ones, I have only been here about a week and have not seen them all but of the ones I have Jims is mine to!

SALvation
04-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Vivi since day 1 of GM.

BobtheCkroach
04-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Vivi since day 1 of GM.

I've always wondered...what is he from? Is it a character from one of the FFs? Maybe FF9? He looks like he is. I've never played them (I'm getting closer, though - I just got a playstation :P) but he looks like the guy from the cover of FF9.

Sepra
04-27-2006, 04:34 PM
I always liked Sirc's :D

MassacreAL
04-27-2006, 04:44 PM
I always liked Sirc's :D
i always liked yours :D (especcialy when you had got girl with an american flag, was best)

MassacreAL
04-27-2006, 04:47 PM
and Pure has good ava. and Huggy. these two i like most, if i didnt forget someone

SoulReaver
04-27-2006, 07:27 PM
I've always wondered...what is he from? Is it a character from one of the FFs? Maybe FF9? He looks like he is. I've never played them (I'm getting closer, though - I just got a playstation :P) but he looks like the guy from the cover of FF9. Yes, he is a mage in Final Fantasy 9.

And I probably like sal's avatar the best too. Simple, but it looks nice.

BTW- Massacre, I never remember Sepra having one with an American flag. Are you referring to the one of a female with butterfly wings?

BobtheCkroach
04-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Yes, he is a mage in Final Fantasy 9.

And I probably like sal's avatar the best too. Simple, but it looks nice.

BTW- Massacre, I never remember Sepra having one with an American flag. Are you referring to the one of a female with butterfly wings?

I remember it too, so if mass is nuts, I guess I am too...

Thanks for the clarification, btw!

Sepra
04-27-2006, 11:58 PM
They're right :p I wore it last year for the month of July. I just went to look for it but evidently it's lost :(