PDA

View Full Version : Victory Junction/Sunoco/O.C.C. Bike

FUS1ON
05-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Sunoco®, the Official Fuel of NASCAR, has teamed with Orange County Choppers (OCC) to create a racing-inspired custom motorcycle to be given away in order to fuel hope for thousands of children. The custom bike was donated by Sunoco to the Victory Junction Gang Camp (VJGC) and will be given away to benefit the children's camp.

This bike, which resembles a vintage board-track racer, is a first for OCC, who to date, have built over 450 custom motorcycles. The motorcycle reflects Sunoco's checkered royal blue and yellow colors, as well as other key references to its motorsports history.

The bike will be showcased across the country, along the 2006 Kyle Petty Charity Ride starting July 22 through July 30. In addition to the ride, The Discovery Channel's “American Chopper” will feature the bike build and other highlights including the Teutul's visit to the Victory Junction Gang Camp and Lowe's Motor Speedway and the Petty's trip to the OCC shop. These two episodes are scheduled to air on June 19 and 26 at 10pm ET/PT.

To learn how you can win this custom Sunoco-VJGC OCC bike, check back here at www.victoryjunction.org in the weeks to come.

Some of the latest O.C.C. bikes i've not cared for but this one resembles an old board racer and I love that style of bike. I don't care for that pointed bar thing in between the motor and front wheel, that looks kinda jacked up. If anyone runs across some better pictures of it, please post them or a link to them.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5707/sunocooccbike5kr.jpg

::: DARK PSI :::
05-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Damn nice bike!

Die Hard
05-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Looks like a larger version of the old 'wall of death' bikes...

FUS1ON
05-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Wow DH, I did not think about that but you are right.

Die Hard
05-08-2006, 09:05 PM
What were they called Sho? Apaches's or similar? :hmmm:

Die Hard
05-08-2006, 09:08 PM
LOL the engine is slightly bigger but you can see the resemblence.

http://www.indianmotocycle.co.uk/bikes/indian3.jpg

NightBreed
05-09-2006, 11:23 AM
What were they called Sho? Apaches's or similar? :hmmm:

Those are Indian Sport Scouts, DH..Quite the show watching those guys ( and girls ) riding around inside that drum ! :thumbs:

Most of the bikes OCC builds are show only, but this one looks like it could be for go...Nice work !!

NastyDawg
05-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Nice that one is a looker!:thumbs:

Pure_Evil
05-09-2006, 08:57 PM
I have to agree, that's a sharp bike :thumbs:

FUS1ON
05-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Some peeps I know went to the NASCAR race this past weekend where they unveiled it, but took pictures with a non digital camera so when they develope/scan/post them I will post them here.

... by that time they will be somewhere on the .net

FUS1ON
06-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Bump - Tonight is the 1st night that they start to show it being built

NastyDawg
06-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Bump - Tonight is the 1st night that they start to show it being built

Thanks sho will be tuning in