PDA

View Full Version : Fable

Banshee
05-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Anyone plays Fable the lost chapters?
:cool:AWESUM and I'm drown in it:thumbs:
I wait for gothic3 but this game is fantastic, sophisticated and just GREAT:thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
05-10-2006, 12:58 PM
I want to, but I've got 4 games that I've purchased and haven't beaten recently, so I promised myself that I was done buying for a while.

I tried the X-box version a while back and found it most enjoyable! :thumbs:

MassacreAL
05-10-2006, 05:56 PM
yes ive finished it, definitely one of the best games ever :thumbs: but its too short, i hope they will make datadisk or Fable 2

SoulReaver
05-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Played it on the PC, I liked it a lot! Found it a bit on the short side too though. I hope Fable 2 comes out on the PC as well.

Ra\/en
05-11-2006, 05:23 AM
hmm you would be excited to know that fable 2 was announced officially as well

Lady Doom
05-11-2006, 09:40 AM
seen it but I rather don't play such games.but it looks nice:thumbs:

Banshee
05-11-2006, 09:42 AM
sounds great part two is announced:thumbs:but we gotta change graphic then I guess...:D

MassacreAL
05-11-2006, 01:00 PM
hmm you would be excited to know that fable 2 was announced officially as well
for PC too? i saw some news, but only for Xbox360

BobtheCkroach
05-11-2006, 05:22 PM
for PC too? i saw some news, but only for Xbox360

I would imagine it'll follow a similar lifeline to Fable 1. Fable 2 will come out on the x-box and it will take about a year for it to reach the PC. This is microsoft's way of trying to push people into buying an X-box. They've pulled this tactic w/ Halo, Halo2 (which is only coming out for Vista - again, buying their other crap) and Fable, and probably other titles that I dont' care about. I would really doubt it'll happen any way but this.

MassacreAL
05-11-2006, 07:15 PM
I would imagine it'll follow a similar lifeline to Fable 1. Fable 2 will come out on the x-box and it will take about a year for it to reach the PC. This is microsoft's way of trying to push people into buying an X-box. They've pulled this tactic w/ Halo, Halo2 (which is only coming out for Vista - again, buying their other crap) and Fable, and probably other titles that I dont' care about. I would really doubt it'll happen any way but this.
well, its not good strategy(poor strategy), but its not so important. main thing is that amazing games like Fable finally reach my claws

i dont know why are they torturing us with this Xbox nounsence. im never going to buy it and i dont know many people who will buy it. :down: :down: for Microsoft. maybe one positive thing. Lionhead studios(developer of Fable) probably wont be low on money, so we can await more amazing games :thumbs: