PDA

View Full Version : Huxley - MMOFPS w/Quake speed

SALvation
05-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Have any of you been following Huxley? It looks like its a massively multiplayer FPS with the speed of Quake 4/Sam SE/Painkiller. This could be one to watch:

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/10/hands-on-with-huxley/

Die Hard
05-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Wow that looks and sounds really good. I couldn't see any demo vids, were there any?

SoulReaver
05-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Yeah, been following it around for awhile. Looks pretty sweet. The only think I am worried about is that is made by Webzen, which doesn't have too many good games under its belt.

BobtheCkroach
05-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Definitely looks good. I'm anxiously awaiting your post E3 thoughts, Term!

JIMINATOR
05-10-2006, 10:50 PM
why would you worry about how many good games a company has produced? if it sucks, just don't buy it. some of the most creative games have come from virtually unknowns....

NastyDawg
05-10-2006, 11:34 PM
why would you worry about how many good games a company has produced? if it sucks, just don't buy it. some of the most creative games have come from virtually unknowns....

this is true, game looks good, I will be looking for more info on it.

SoulReaver
05-11-2006, 12:24 AM
why would you worry about how many good games a company has produced? if it sucks, just don't buy it. some of the most creative games have come from virtually unknowns.... I'm just saying its more guranteed to be good if it comes from a trusted company. I will still be looking forward to it, I am just going to wait for reviews of it, instead of preordering it.

EXEcution
05-11-2006, 12:51 AM
I'm just saying its more guranteed to be good if it comes from a trusted company.
Bwahah. Tell that to Valve. Point being anyone can make a good game if they invest time and effort and as far as I recall the developers are gonna be working from a stable engine to make the game (U3 engine) so it seems that they can only improve on it.

SoulReaver
05-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Bwahah. Tell that to Valve. Point being anyone can make a good game if they invest time and effort and as far as I recall the developers are gonna be working from a stable engine to make the game (U3 engine) so it seems that they can only improve on it. Yep, they are using that engine. I think I remember reading in a magazine that 360 players will have something or some feauture to help balance against the mouse and keyboard.

Zypher
05-14-2006, 01:50 PM
This sounds promising. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what becomes of it.