PDA

View Full Version : is this a real villain

The Priest
05-26-2006, 11:11 PM
joe blow i seen him cannon play pups kill me when not playin total arse tell me he is not a villain because he does not play like one

SHOTGUNmaniac
05-26-2006, 11:17 PM
yes Joe blow is a Villain, He does like the cannon. But ive never seen him use any pups, but as people say, they are there to be used...

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
05-27-2006, 01:32 AM
yup thats joe blow:thumbs: but hes just back from a long break and does not know how the game is played these days;)
No, he plays allways like this, but in every room, he is a good player though in Red S he is a cannon or a laser guy, but we must understand him, he is one of a few American players left(with high ping), and he never trashtalk, I tried him with alias, and many Villains trashtalked me in the same game, but when I changed my name, they were like :eek: and only thing that Joe said was " Hi, long time no see" This is what I respect, altho he is using cannon in Fortress (2 small for cannon). BTW I think he is the only active American Villain in our clan.:thumbs:

Die Hard
05-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Joe is Joe and he's cool for me :thumbs:

Note to Cri: Active Americans...Joe Blow, MeanStreak, Wild Child, Seriously Deadly, The Chef :)

Cyborg
05-27-2006, 10:53 AM
joe is a huge cannon whore and i respect him everytime he uses it cannon doesnt bother me at all joe rox:thumbs:

SHOTGUNmaniac
05-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Lol, Hes actually pretty accurate with that cannon too..

Cyborg
05-27-2006, 12:32 PM
lol u got that right:thumbs: im smashed into the walls most games i play with him lol

SHOTGUNmaniac
05-27-2006, 12:55 PM
He's always used the cannon from day 1, He joins a game, runs riot with the cannon, Im pretty sure he's got a big smile on face at the other end..

To me, that's one happy dude.. Frag on Joe..

Fifth
05-27-2006, 01:01 PM
He's always used the cannon from day 1, He joins a game, runs riot with the cannon, Im pretty sure he's got a big smile on face at the other end..

To me, that's one happy dude.. Frag on Joe..
:funny:

BOA
05-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Yep. Sounds like Joe Blow. He often use canon, but my experience is, that he only use pups if other players do.:)

The Chef
06-06-2006, 04:41 PM
No, he plays allways like this, but in every room, he is a good player though in Red S he is a cannon or a laser guy, but we must understand him, he is one of a few American players left(with high ping), and he never trashtalk, I tried him with alias, and many Villains trashtalked me in the same game, but when I changed my name, they were like :eek: and only thing that Joe said was " Hi, long time no see" This is what I respect, altho he is using cannon in Fortress (2 small for cannon). BTW I think he is the only active American Villain in our clan.:thumbs:
Joe is very cool and a very good player.i always enjoy playing with him.always a battle. i never seen him pup. the cannon ,well we all use. and if we don't, then someone uses on us.lol Go Joe!!

krazy
06-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Ive played Joen on many occasions and he is always quick with a nice comment and Ive never seen him pup it.:thumbs: Server rule in Mpulse's is NO PUPS and he respects that :D

PyronoX
06-07-2006, 05:54 AM
Joeblow is a real Villain, ah?

Banshee
06-08-2006, 12:13 PM
yea:thumbs:
meet him couple days ago, well I was a noob I must admit killed him about 10 times with mini on respawn(well he did it too)but then we decided not to do that and I was sorry for these respawns
Joe iz :cool:and good playa:thumbs:

Siron Ex
06-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Joe is ok..yes, he never trashtalks and he's always nice..just sucks that he's always using the cannon ;)

The Priest
06-08-2006, 04:54 PM
ok must just be my server that he pups and cannon i have a no pup message on my server he does not play by my rules:down: also he said i only win on my server big deal. dont come on if you dont like the server

krazy
06-08-2006, 10:59 PM
I agree with you there. Your server, Your rules :D And Ive played you in Outlaws, Your good player :thumbs:

The Priest
06-09-2006, 06:13 AM
I agree with you there. Your server, Your rules :D And Ive played you in Outlaws, Your good player :thumbs:thanks krazy your also good player