PDA

View Full Version : Ibo The Turkish Soldier´s Faker

Ibrahim
05-28-2006, 08:44 AM
Hi guys

I hate the ****ing fakers.

This was happen to Lady Doom and the Villainsclan too and now me.

I know it.

Keep your eyes open.

I have seen yesterday the ****ing bloodly A.....e in my server and i have got his IP!!!

This ****ing foolish Boy!!!!!!!!

Ähm sorry I am very nervous, can anyone bann his IP in all Servers because I dont know how it goes.

His IP is 83.211.133.179

MassacreAL
05-28-2006, 08:48 AM
i hate these fakers too :down:

Fifth
05-28-2006, 09:26 AM
:down: :down:

BOA
05-28-2006, 01:23 PM
Wouldnt bother too much. I quess almost everbody have been faked once by some of these, " nothing better to do", persons. Just frag on, and let them waste there time.:)

jackass
05-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Wouldnt bother too much. I quess almost everbody have been faked once by some of these, " nothing better to do", persons. Just frag on, and let them waste there time.:)

Yeah Agre Boa

WildChild
05-28-2006, 02:03 PM
What fakers go through just too steal some1's reputation lol :loser:

WildChild
05-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Hi guys

I hate the ****ing fakers.

This was happen to Lady Doom and the Villainsclan too and now me.

I know it.

Keep your eyes open.

I have seen yesterday the ****ing bloodly A.....e in my server and i have got his IP!!!

This ****ing foolish Boy!!!!!!!!

Ähm sorry I am very nervous, can anyone bann his IP in all Servers because I dont know how it goes.

His IP is 83.211.133.179
Ive seen him before he comes too my server all the time......He trashes sometimes but only when hes being beaten but when he's winning hes bragging....

Die Hard
05-28-2006, 02:56 PM
Don't worry about it and I'd prefer if you didn't post the F word on our public forum. We have kids visit here all the time ;)

Ibrahim
05-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Oh yo oh sorry ok i use F word not ok ok.

But i hope you can understand me.
This Power up Faker want destroy my name and he want make my name bad.

But sorry about this word,I was very nervous.

Yo kids sorry.

Cyborg
05-28-2006, 05:36 PM
man just ignore it im sure people can tell who is the faker and who isnt when they play him. just ignore it. the more you start trashing him the more he wil do it to piss you off.

if you show that you dont care then he will give up on it trust me:thumbs:

The Priest
05-28-2006, 05:56 PM
yes there is only one ibo we can see the diffrence it is nice that someone wants to copy you must be there hero lol

truestar
06-08-2006, 09:30 PM

/cry

never heard about anyone faking me !

but hey, its a cool way of keeping the Villains clan name alive on the not so popular servers ! If ppl choose to play on the servers that arent being watched very offen, they should know by now that they will most likely be called all from n00bs to no life gamers and compliments like that cant be bought for money !

SHOTGUNmaniac
06-08-2006, 09:34 PM
hi truestar..

PyronoX
06-09-2006, 06:00 AM
Stupid fakie :down:

I saw someone who faked my InSiDeR for some month ago :down: :down: