PDA

View Full Version : What stupid little thing pisses you off?

FUS1ON
06-01-2006, 09:29 PM
It pisses me off that some of the knuckleheads at Subway cannot cut my friggin bun right. Instead of cutting it straight across like the one you see in this picture which is from an ad of theirs, they want to cut it along the red dashed lines and you end up with a big wad of bun with nothing in it. :mad:

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/411/smsubway8mq.jpg

Ok that is mine, what stupid little thing pisses you off?

Lady Doom
06-01-2006, 09:43 PM
well I hate when someone eat something and I hear him..I mean even when he has close moutch I hear him and hear..I need a doctor?:D

Caged Anger
06-01-2006, 10:54 PM
when someone comes on my computer and changes settings without permission :(

FUS1ON
06-01-2006, 11:07 PM
It pisses me off when lets say I'm at Wal-Mart and they have a isle that is divided with displays, stands, etc ... so that there are two isles for traffic. I hate that people will go the wrong friggin way and you end up zigzagging back and forth to dodge their butts, I wish they would treat it like it was a divided highway and get on the correct side of the road so that traffic flows easier. :lol:

Y'all know y'all are guilty of that crap, don't be lying! :lol:

Bingo
06-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Ok that is mine, what stupid little thing pisses you off?

Threads like this.

Bingo

P.S. - :P

He Is Legend
06-02-2006, 12:12 AM
when one of my friends comes over and decides that there going on my computer and download a bunch of nothing and end up with 324345 spyware/malware that i have to clean up in safe mode and do a bunch of work to get all of it completley off. grrr.

NastyDawg
06-02-2006, 12:13 AM
When you ask your wife or girlfriend a qustion like where do you want to eat, they allways say I dont care what ever you want. Than go you to a place and they bi*** , just anwser the question ladys please!

Damn Sho you had to put that sub up there, looks good have to run now to subway.

Dan2
06-02-2006, 01:00 AM
-Frosted or regular corn flakes cereal. If you pour the milk too fast it deflects off the flakes and onto the counter.

-People who drive 55 mph in the left lane.

-Gulden's mustard plastic squeeze bottle. Even after shaking, out comes nasty mustard JUICE instead of the mustard.

-Windshield wipers that make a loud farting noise.

-Wrinkle free slacks that are wrinkled after the first wash.

-When buying a new car: floor mats not included.

krazy
06-02-2006, 01:27 AM
People that want to borrow something when they havent brought back the last item they borrowed :banghead:

He Is Legend
06-02-2006, 01:32 AM
People that want to borrow something when they havent brought back the last item they borrowed :banghead:

that too haha

FUS1ON
06-02-2006, 01:37 AM

That is my #1 thing, I cannot stand Left Lane Lucys/Larrys!!!! :mad:

You put down paper for the dog to go on during the night and the sumbish will go to another new spot everytime!

Caged Anger
06-02-2006, 01:41 AM
bring home food from restaurant and somebody else pilfers it

krazy
06-02-2006, 02:00 AM
-
-People who drive 55 mph in the left lane.-

Guy I know will poke in the hammer lane but will bitch up a storm if he comes up on someone going slower.

Another is the people with the signal light in the steering wheel. It comes on when they turn. Aaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh

NastyDawg
06-02-2006, 02:04 AM
bring home food from restaurant and somebody else pilfers it

oh thats pisses me off too

krazy
06-02-2006, 02:07 AM
People that tell me it was so hot or cold that they didnt leave the house. I work outside.

krazy
06-02-2006, 02:10 AM
People that say my job is easy. I have to drink a six pack to keep from ripping their head off and stuffing it in a bowling bag

krazy
06-02-2006, 02:11 AM
This is going to be 10 pages from me alone :rofl: Good topic Sho :thumbs:

krazy
06-02-2006, 02:15 AM
People in the checkout line that seem to pick out every item that doesnt have a tag and want a price check on every one. They should be beat with a shopping cart

krazy
06-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Every lane Im in ends in 500 ft :eek: Im serious even if im in the center lane :rofl:

krazy
06-02-2006, 02:20 AM
Bring a lady friend home to get busy and lo and behold the dog decided to get sick ON MY BED aaarrrrrggggghhhhh

NightBreed
06-02-2006, 02:37 AM
Paying top dollar for a show or concert, just to have the guy behind you talking about absolutely nothing..I went to see The Lion King with my wife and kids last nite, and the guy behind me was yappin to his wife about how much it's gonna cost to rent a dumpster to clean out his basement, who he should call about the paint and shellac he's got left over,how he just bought a bunch of hosta plants to line his walkway and they need to be divided.....etc... Sheesh!!

And then he looks at me like I'm an a-hole because I told him to stfu !!

Jeezus....some people... :D

ME BIGGD01
06-02-2006, 03:04 AM
The worst thing that will piss me off instantly is eating out loud or slurping noises. Like Lady Doom, I am really nuts about this and usually just flip out when it's being done. Don't ever eat cereal in front of me.

I hate when I am in desperate need of coffee and go to 7/11 and poor a nice 20 oz and head to work only to drop it when I get there.

I hate when I spill a few drops of coffee on my belly while I drive (yes I have grown a bell the past year or two :( ).

I hate when I get into my wifes truck and it's on E. This gets me almost once a week.

I hate when I find hair in my food especially the small curly ones.

I hate walking into a convenient store starving only to be disgusted by the strong smell of body odor.

I hate when people who find it's ok to curse in front of their children think it's ok to curse in front of mine. A slip ok but pure ignorance just irks me until I give that look of warning.

I hate getting a really hot waitress with an attitude.

I hate NY traffic

I hate being behing someone from NJ in NY traffic.

I hate spam in my inbox

I hate when I am in a rush and do not completely rince all the shampoo/soap from the genital area and pay for it all day.

I hate the amount of money my wife wastes on shampoo.

I hate the excuse my wif gives me for the 30 bottles of shampoo in the shower.

I hate dropping the soap, leaning over to pick it up and smashing my forehead on the wall. Wakes ya up but still hate it.

I hate telemarket people.

I hate the people who come down your street after 9 pm and have their stereo pumped blasting lyrics of a 9 yr old with a filthy mouth.

I hate when a Harley passes you by when you are tired only to have the sh!t scared out of you from the roar.

I hate when I watch a show and although I don't watch it much it seems to be the rerun you always catch.\

I hate all reality shows.

I hate that my wife loves all reality shows.

I hate anything above or below 70 degree weather.

I hate when I need to print something and I ran out of ink.

I hate the attitude of the people who work at Starbucks. I mean they make coffee which is not science for darn sakes.

I hate shopping with any woman.

I guess that's enough...

I hate when people just don't know when to stop

ok I'm done!!:thumbs:

FUS1ON
06-02-2006, 03:31 AM
I hate jerks at the grocery store that use the Quick Checkout line that has a limit of 20 items and they have cart full of stuff.

Also it is usually cash or card only in that line and the same jerk whips out the damn checkbook.

MassacreAL
06-02-2006, 05:33 AM
i hate foul smelling people who sit in seat next to me in a bus.

i hate czech language

i hate teachers of czech language

i hate when my mom says "its cold, go take pullover"

i hate when my mom says "you havent eaten for two hours. do you want apple or pear? or banana? or do you want slice of bread with a cheese? (..next 20 things..)"

i hate slow internet

i hate spam in sam

i hate when i have to run in order to catch bus

MassacreAL
06-02-2006, 05:38 AM
i hate when someone posts videos like this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6344215419730491458&q=funny+football+pump

Sexyjess
06-02-2006, 11:40 AM
i hate when ppl are false i hate it so much i chould kill someone :P lol its true false ppl YUCK and liers!!!!!!!!!!

i also hate ppl who dont stand for things they saying......

and i hate haveing a cold right now when its sunny outside grrrrr :)

Sexyjess
06-02-2006, 11:52 AM
When you ask your wife or girlfriend a qustion like where do you want to eat, they allways say I dont care what ever you want. Than go you to a place and they bi*** , just anwser the question ladys please!

Damn Sho you had to put that sub up there, looks good have to run now to subway.

lol whyy its sweet of ur girls/women to do that i always let my bf eat what he want to ^^ and on otherside many many girls/women not all but most of them just dont care? about food like men do :P

but some do LIKE ME :D i do i love all kind of food almost everything LOL :D sometimes i want fat and sometimes i eat sallads ( sallads can be so good with extra things in them ) :P yummie :D

and if they getting pissed well dump her why have a gf whos getting pissed just over some food???? LOL that sounds really creepy lol

i mean pissed over what? that she got to choose in the first place lol weird girl/woman who dont speak up zzzzzzzzzzzz

Sexyjess
06-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Paying top dollar for a show or concert, just to have the guy behind you talking about absolutely nothing..I went to see The Lion King with my wife and kids last nite, and the guy behind me was yappin to his wife about how much it's gonna cost to rent a dumpster to clean out his basement, who he should call about the paint and shellac he's got left over,how he just bought a bunch of hosta plants to line his walkway and they need to be divided.....etc... Sheesh!!

And then he looks at me like I'm an a-hole because I told him to stfu !!

Jeezus....some people... :D

GREAT :D u told him stfu i whould kick him between his legs on his balls :P lol

NastyDawg
06-02-2006, 12:33 PM
I pissed off at Microsoft just about everyday (Except their XBOX Division)

I really frickin pissed it when guys where their pants a foot below their boxers. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR UNDERWEAR.

When it rains the day after you get your car washed.

When people sing along to the music while i'm driving.

When people slurp their soup off their spoon.

Streets with no sidewalks... my sister has a drivers license, I refuse to walk in the street.

Caged Anger
06-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Streets with no sidewalks... my sister has a drivers license, I refuse to walk in the street.

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
06-02-2006, 01:24 PM
ROFL @ Bigg -- I agree w/ most of those, and the ones I don't agree with, I tend to be guilty of (I have a 15" subwoofer in my car...)

Die Hard
06-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Drivers that turn on their fog lamps when it rains and then forget to turn them off for a week!!!

MassacreAL
06-02-2006, 02:52 PM
ROFL @ Bigg -- I agree w/ most of those, and the ones I don't agree with, I tend to be guilty of (I have a 15" subwoofer in my car...)
and what music do you listen to :hmmm: your own rap? :D hee hee, i still remember lyrics of your song "Im be a programma" :D :rolleyes:

He Is Legend
06-02-2006, 03:02 PM
I hate it when you make plans with people then the next day their off doing something else

I hate it when you get the 200/200 and get knifed in the back..wtf.

I hate dying by grenades so much

I hate having a 20/0 score and dying by the biggest noob in the game

i hate it when your playing a rpg and the power cutts off

i hate it when people pass you in a no passing lane..i ride their ass.

i hate it when people are smoking and decide to ash in your floor...merk some ass.

i hate it when you wake up feeling like straight doodoo, and your parents ask you to mow the lawn or do any other type of work

i hate it when you wake up and you have a sore throat..you know your getting sick

i hate having no shampoo/conditioner in the shower..i flip out.

i hate scene kids..die already

i hate emo music...get slaughtered

cant think of anything else :P

He Is Legend
06-02-2006, 03:03 PM

Psycho marz has 2 12's in his and a 900-1000watt memphis amp..its mad hot
http://i3.tinypic.com/11hawd2.jpg

BobtheCkroach
06-02-2006, 03:29 PM
and what music do you listen to :hmmm: your own rap? :D hee hee, i still remember lyrics of your song "Im be a programma" :D :rolleyes:

If I could get it in mp3 form and make it sound as cool as it sounds in my head, I would jam to that all day :D :thumbs:

:wootrock:

Black Rose
06-02-2006, 03:38 PM
-
that pisses me off the most and here in germany some peeps just drive in the left line to do the "road safety training" for the others. :mad:

- spot checks on the traffic
- noises while eating (same like Lady Doom)
- peeps who havenīt taken a shower for weeks
- telling me a downright/outright lie
- arrogance
- shopping with somebody who never knows what he / she wants to buy.
(the following situation: waiting in a shoe shop while my friend looks at every pair of shoes and tries it on but buys nothing) it pisses me off when somebody canīt decide what he or she wants. http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/motz.gif

Asian Invasian
06-02-2006, 03:42 PM
I hate it when you make plans with people then the next day their off doing something else

I hate it when you get the 200/200 and get knifed in the back..wtf.

I hate dying by grenades so much

I hate having a 20/0 score and dying by the biggest noob in the game

i hate it when your playing a rpg and the power cutts off

i hate it when people pass you in a no passing lane..i ride their ass.

i hate it when people are smoking and decide to ash in your floor...merk some ass.

i hate it when you wake up feeling like straight doodoo, and your parents ask you to mow the lawn or do any other type of work

i hate it when you wake up and you have a sore throat..you know your getting sick

i hate having no shampoo/conditioner in the shower..i flip out.

i hate scene kids..die already

i hate emo music...get slaughtered

cant think of anything else

Omg you are amazing <3

I have waaaay too many things that piss me off, but usually its mostly driving.So ill post what i hate about drivers.

People who drive slow in the fast lane

People who ride my ass, ya i slow down to about 20 under then i switch lanes when they do.

When people turn right and take the outside lane behind me and try to pass me.

Annoying brake sounds

People that dont know how to drive

People that honk at me because they think they know how to drive but really they dont and its their fault

People that hit my car in the parking lot when im at a dead stop because they back out fast without looking. Week after i get my car

omg there is so much more i just hate drivers.

WOMEN DRIVERS

OLD WOMEN DRIVERS

Asian Invasian
06-02-2006, 03:44 PM
http://i3.tinypic.com/11hawd2.jpg

Hahah sick, i have 2 1000W kenwood subs and a 1000W kenwood amp :P

Black Rose
06-02-2006, 03:55 PM
WOMEN DRIVERS

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/nutkick.gif would love to give you a challenge :devil: :devil:

Fifth
06-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Ok my turn.

So I hate :

So proud ppl. ( show off )

Ppl who doesn't respect girls.

Gay teachers.

Homos.

Many more...

BobtheCkroach
06-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Loud, obnoxious kids in public.

But even more...the parents that don't seem to care or try to shut their kid up when they're being loud & obnoxious.

BobtheCkroach
06-02-2006, 04:25 PM

Amen to that - they make you want to punch them in the face, don't they?

JIMINATOR
06-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Ok my turn.

So I hate :

So proud ppl. ( show off )

Gay teachers.

Homos.

Many more...

you forgot blacks and jews in your list....

He Is Legend
06-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Hahah sick, i have 2 1000W kenwood subs and a 1000W kenwood amp :P

Asianzsick as hell!

thats a hot setup

loveu<3

BobtheCkroach
06-02-2006, 05:04 PM
you forgot blacks and jews in your list....

Thanks the same thing I was thinking.

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming that "gay teachers" just meant "stupid teachers", but given the second comment, I guess there's no way to be sure.

FUS1ON
06-02-2006, 07:12 PM
I hate when some jerk that has been following you for miles, passes and gets in front of you so they can get to the exit ramp sooner and then slows down.

My stuff seems to involve driving quite a bit, I think I have road rage issues .... among other things. :P

BTW Fifth :rolleyes:

NastyDawg
06-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Going into any public restrooms (never know what your going to find)

FUS1ON
06-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Going into any public restrooms (never know what your going to find)

That reminds me, guys lift the @#$%& lid before you #1

NastyDawg
06-02-2006, 08:08 PM
That reminds me, guys lift the @#$%& lid before you #1

Replace to toilet paper if it runs out/and put it on the right way.

Nick
06-02-2006, 09:39 PM
going to the atm...there is 2....ones broken and the other has a retard whos depositing 6 cheques and printing out 12 pages of their statement book....

going to a fastfood joint and there are 18 employees lying around and only 1 casheer and she has to complete every order 100% before taking another...

JIMINATOR
06-02-2006, 09:44 PM
-> being passed by someone that then slows down
-> being behind a customer that will wait until their order has been rung up before searching for their checkbook to write a check

Oscar(WCFD)
06-02-2006, 10:41 PM
What stupid little things piss me off?

They all do.......read my title:mad: :P

FUS1ON
06-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Talking about fast food that reminds me ... I swear those McDonald's employees will let that alarm that goes off to tell them that food is ready go on forever. I've been close to jumping the counter on several occasions because that thing hits a certain note that just GRRRRRs me. :P

FUS1ON
06-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Another car one .... People get a phone call as they pass you. You are using cruise control and they pass you and get in your lane, the phone rings and as soon as they jam it in their ear they slow down in front of you so you over take them again, they hang up and they are back to zooming again.

NastyDawg
06-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Another car one .... People get a phone call as they pass you. You are using cruise control and they pass you and get in your lane, the phone rings and as soon as they jam it in their ear they slow down in front of you so you over take them again, they hang up and they are back to zooming again.

LOL, Sho I think you need to say off the road you would be a lot more happy, all this road rage stuff your comming up with.:D

ME BIGGD01
06-03-2006, 12:33 AM
How about when you go to a public bathroom and the person before you lit it up if you know what I mean and then upon walking out you notice the hpttest chick walking in as you step out. I mean what is she going to think about you the minute she walks in that stink.

NastyDawg
06-03-2006, 12:40 AM
LOL good one!:funny:

JIMINATOR
06-03-2006, 12:47 AM
How about when you go to a public bathroom and the person before you lit it up if you know what I mean...
sure, blame the other guy.... :P

Asian Invasian
06-03-2006, 06:47 AM
Asianzsick as hell!

thats a hot setup

loveu<3

loveu22 :P

petter
06-03-2006, 09:30 AM
a remotecontroll that almost need physical contact to the machine/device its supposed to remote is a bit much sometimes..

Sexyjess
06-03-2006, 09:38 AM
lol alot of things

Fifth
06-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Thanks the same thing I was thinking.

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming that "gay teachers" just meant "stupid teachers", but given the second comment, I guess there's no way to be sure.
Exactly 'stupid teachers'.

Die Hard
06-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Kids with loud speakers in their cars. I mean, where does it say I have to listen to their music?! :(

NastyDawg
06-03-2006, 11:01 AM
With all the members that come to GameMecca we only get 10 or 12 votes for are Photoshop polls every week!

Caged Anger
06-03-2006, 01:17 PM
oh that gets me every time dawg, pisses me off!

BobtheCkroach
06-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Kids with loud speakers in their cars. I mean, where does it say I have to listen to their music?! :(

We're trying to make you "cool" or "hip" as you old folks call it :P

NastyDawg
06-03-2006, 02:04 PM

LOL:D

FUS1ON
06-03-2006, 03:26 PM

Sucka i'll have you know that i'm not old, i'm only forty fi ..... well yeah, I guess I am old. /cry :P

MassacreAL
06-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Sucka i'll have you know that i'm not old, i'm only forty fi ..... well yeah, I guess I am old. /cry :P
have you ordered coffin yet :D (jk, my grandpa is 86 and still alive)

OUTLAWS Tip
06-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Young people that bust on old people.
:P

On a bright note, I look forward to setting my alarm clock for early in the morning, getting up and watching all you young bastids herd off to work.
:D

Asian Invasian
06-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Young people that bust on old people.

On a bright note, I look forward to setting my alarm clock for early in the morning, getting up and watching all you young bastids herd off to work.
:D

die

OUTLAWS Tip
06-04-2006, 04:02 AM
pay for my medicare.

MassacreAL
06-04-2006, 08:34 AM
pay for my medicare.
yes and you will probably ask your children where the hell you left your denture last evening :D

Sexyjess
06-04-2006, 10:49 AM
when ppl talk when im on cinema damn thats pissing me really off -.-

NastyDawg
06-04-2006, 12:41 PM
yes and you will probably ask your children where the hell you left your denture last evening :D

Don't worrie young man your day will come!:D :D :D

Asian Invasian
06-05-2006, 05:15 AM
pay for my medicare.
awwwww :bawling:

Pathos
06-05-2006, 12:23 PM
What a glorious thread. I equate being pissed off with outright hatred (plus it's just easier to type), thus... [jumps right in]

I... hate... shaving!!!!

I hate it when the kitchen bin is near full, and you know you're gonna have to make that "long" trip to throw that sucker out. (Hey, that's some seriously hard work for yo ass!)

Public transport? Just say no! (Would help if i bothered to buy a car, but, y'know... i hate having to bother)

I REALLY hate shaving!!!!

I hate it when your girlie gets half nekkid, straddles you and "teases" you incessantly before happily announcing... she just got her period!!!!

I mean seriously what a EEEEEWW!!

I hate that i just typed that in a public forum. Goodbye masculine mystique!

I hate writing these lists just to try to trick people into thinking i'm not a virgin.

I hate that gym's these days have turned into shameless pick-up parlours and pose-a-thons.

I hate when i exit the gym without a minimum of 3 phone numbers.

I hate when people ask if i'm gay.

I hate when i answer "yes" and then can't seem to convince them i was kidding. Really!

I hate when kids ask their parents if i'm a boy or a girl (no sh!t... this really happened!)

I hate that i can be jailed for slapping smart mouthed kids with crappy gender-vision.

I hate the World Cup Final, and having to wait four more freakin' years for my beloved Argentina to somehow screw the pooch again.

I hate that almost everything i type has sexual connotations.

I hate boy bands.

I hate wrist bands.

I hate boy bands with wrist bands.

I hate getting chased by Puerto Rican gang members just because i mooned their flag.

I hate getting overtaken on a sidewalk by some skinny runt in a suit when i'm supposedly power-walking. Why not just gut-punch me next time!? Loser.

I hate wind-up vibrators. They really take me out of the moment. [grunt, pause, wind, wind... grunt]

I hate it when the train doors open and there's a Great Wall of Morons (oh sorry i mean people) blocking your exit with no attempt made to step aside (despite my grand, Moses-like parting gestures).

I hate when customers walk into one of my video shops and ask, "So... WHAT'S GOOD?????"

I hate the looks/violence that ensues when i answer, "when my girlie touches up her Brazilian!!"

I hate that Australia's national sport is Rugby League. I mean christ where's the skill? The grace? The hilarious goal celebrations riddled with gay subtext?!?

I hate when people ask, "what's wrong?" just because i don't immediately break out grinning each and every time they enter my territorial bubble. Look if i NEED something from them (like money say), ok fair enough it's sparkly denture city, but sheesh occasionally i make enough to pay for my own coffee!! Or at least go halvsies.

I hate that this list indicates i clearly need various kinds of help.

I HATE needing various kinds of help.

These are just some of the little things that piss me off. OH! And Rose... that is one hilarious avatar! I'm afraid i'm guilty of that request. Or, as i like to call it, a "condition of bedding me"! [romantic swoon]

BobtheCkroach
06-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Warm toilet seats. I realize that a cold toilet seat isn't comfortable, but at least you don't sit down and get the "someone's butt was just here" feeling. Yuck.

BobtheCkroach
06-05-2006, 12:54 PM
have you ordered coffin yet :D (jk, my grandpa is 86 and still alive)

:eek: Bah-zing!

NastyDawg
06-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Warm toilet seats. I realize that a cold toilet seat isn't comfortable, but at least you don't sit down and get the "someone's butt was just here" feeling. Yuck.

:funny: and so true

Sexyjess
06-05-2006, 02:27 PM
:funny: and so true

hahaha :D