PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here got allergies?

ME BIGGD01
06-04-2006, 02:58 AM
Not sure what to make of it but this year has been the worst for me. If you saw me you would think I just fought Chuck Norris. I got bags on top of bags under my eyes and they are itchy as hell.

Anyoone else have these sort of symptons or have you ever? If so what the hell did you do to fix the situation. I am willing to try anything that has worked for others.

Pure_Evil
06-04-2006, 03:31 AM
I've been getting allergy shots for over 7 years. I also use zyrtec and flonase. I've found flonase almost eliminated the need for zyrtec.

good luck.

MassacreAL
06-04-2006, 08:41 AM
when i was younger it was much worse than now, i also used to take zyrtec, but it didnt help me much so i stoped with that. its getting better without my intervetion now, dont know why. maybe becouse when i was young my family moved from dirty town to our current location, now is nearest filthy chimney pretty far away

NastyDawg
06-04-2006, 12:34 PM
I work outside so I know what your going through. I use Flonase it works very well for me.

He Is Legend
06-04-2006, 04:51 PM
I use flonase as well, zyretec didnt do it for me

and I get really bad allergies. first i'll wake up with a sore throat..next day is the runny/stopped up nose, next day is the full effect of feeling like doodoo and being hot and having a runny nose and a sore throat :(

but i love flonase!

SALvation
06-04-2006, 05:10 PM
I have them very bad too. I take 2 Benedryl everyday from now until Fall.

Death Engineer
06-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Claritin and Alavert are what get our family through this season. My son currently has enough snot in his head to cover the entire state of Connecticut (if spread into a super-thin mucousy layer). It comes out of his nose and his eyes (??!!!?). Nasty!

ME BIGGD01
06-05-2006, 01:49 AM
U have no choice at this point to go to the doctors. My face looks deformed. I have been working my tail off and the stress is also getting to me. Worked this whole weekend also trying to meet deadlines. I feel embarrased with the way I look but have no choice to go in front of public like this. I would go to doctors in morning but have to be in the city by 10 am without being able to cancel in such little time. I feel like my eyes have weights under them with bags of some sort of fluid. All I have to say is this really stinks considering it has to be this week I am all f'd up.