PDA

View Full Version : Super FORD GALAXY GHIA AUTO SILVER MPV

NastyDawg
06-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Ok this is too funny, scroll down to (seller added the following information)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4633452260&ru=http://search.ebay.co.uk:80/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=4633452260&fvi=1

Siron Ex
06-07-2006, 07:44 PM
lol :D

BobtheCkroach
06-07-2006, 07:54 PM
:rofl: You just made my day! :thumbs:

EXEcution
06-07-2006, 08:28 PM
:rofl: The one's I liked:

"How do you place a bid?...sorry if this is too complicated for you I tend to think that driving might just be a stretch too far."

"How the hell do I know if anyone has ever eaten in it. I assume no four course meals but may be the odd hippo pastie. Get a grip."

"Oh I see, no dear, 7 seater includes the driver."

"The reason Jerry, that the gear stick is a funny shape is because it's an A U T O M A T I C gear box. Which means that if you do come to look you will find that there is no clutch. It's not missing by the way they just don't need three pedals. Should be just perfect for some as it's just like a pedal car - only two pedals."

"Again no swaps. What is it with people, when I say no swaps please don't take it as a challange. I have been offfered a caravan, 12 cars, 1 lorry, to have my garden landscaped, some rare fish, and I'm sorry but the very kind gent (Donald) who offered me a weekend with his wife (and him it would appear) I have a special message for you. The pictures you sent me of your wife did not, in all honesty help. Some of them looked more like a traffic accident than something that I might remotely find alluring. I am sure that if you set up your own website (assuming that it's not illegal) there will be plenty of sad sacks (many from ebay land going by this experience) who will indulge your (and your wifes) desires."

"Yes it runs on petrol, I am tempted to say I've tried gin and tonics but someone will actually think I mean it. I now understand why car adverts have to include warnings like 'Does not include people and scenery' in them. How do such people get by in life? Do they buy a ticket for the train and think they have a share in the rolling stock?? "

And the whole Bob thing was hilarious.

krazy
06-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Wow Dawg that was a fantastic find :rofl: :thumbs: That guys wit was something else :D

Die Hard
06-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Oh that was so funny :D