PDA

View Full Version : MTV's Movie Awards - Best Kiss

FUS1ON
06-10-2006, 08:27 PM
I'm sitting there halfway watching/listening to the show while I was on the .net and I heard something about the best kiss award so I turned around to check it out a second to see which women they had on there. They started showing clips of the nominated kiss scenes and when one was announced, I was like whoa wtf? :eek:

I just knew Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had it in the bag, but check out which one won, Times sure are changing. :eek:

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/ma06/#/ontv/movieawards/ma06/category.jhtml?categoryId=best_kiss

Sirc
06-10-2006, 08:51 PM
ick

NastyDawg
06-10-2006, 09:30 PM
OMG I guess Gay is really in this year:down:

petter
06-10-2006, 10:23 PM
OMG I guess Gay is really in this year:down:
that film is just damn good if u'd ask me... i was disguised when they kissed first time.. but like its said somewhere, it makes u see love between 2 individulas.. and not 2 persons of the same sex.
lol does that really scare anyone off these days?

NastyDawg
06-10-2006, 10:46 PM
that film is just damn good if u'd ask me... i was disguised when they kissed first time.. but like its said somewhere, it makes u see love between 2 individulas.. and not 2 persons of the same sex.

I love my father and don't go around kissing him! Sorry I just don't dig the gay thing, but to each his or her own.

Sepra
06-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Homosexuallity doesn't bother me one bit and I applaud anyone who has found the courage to confide in their friends and family about their orientation. :thumbs:

Lady Doom
06-10-2006, 11:04 PM
good words petter..I'm with You:).

FUS1ON
06-10-2006, 11:05 PM
I do not mind seeing homosexuals kissing each other on TV or in the movies ..... as long as they are females. Some girl on girl action can be hawt!

Sirc
06-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Homosexuallity doesn't bother me one bit and I applaud anyone who has found the courage to confide in their friends and family about their orientation. :thumbs:

Homosexuality doesn't bother me either. In theory anyway. I still don't like watching two guys make out. On the other hand, I don't mind watching two (or more...yeah definitely more) women making out though. In fact I find it rather enjoyable. OMG, I'm a lesbian! I gotta go tell my friends and family. :P :D

SHOTGUNmaniac
homos, gamezone is only a click away......

Sirc
I do not mind seeing homosexuals kissing each other on TV or in the movies ..... as long as they are females. Some girl on girl action can be hawt!

Damn, ya beat me to it. :P

Lady Doom
06-10-2006, 11:09 PM
yes sepra I think You have right also..we should accept ppl how they are..that is tolerance..and hehe NastyDawq I can imagine that is disgusting for men..anyway I can't imagine ppl in these days are scared of homosexuals..

petter
06-10-2006, 11:13 PM
I love my father and don't go around kissing him! Sorry I just don't dig the gay thing, but to each his or her own.
lol

Sirc
06-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Dark Psi has the kissing scene from Broke Back Mountain playing in a continuous loop on a DVD and uses the line "I wish I knew how to quit you!" as his ringtone. :P

petter
06-10-2006, 11:20 PM
i didnt say i equal homosexuality with making babies with my own dad come on man lol

Lady Doom
06-10-2006, 11:27 PM
If u kissing with ur father and u think about him in the sexual way that we have incest(dunno if this is good word), if man kisses another man and they are not family then can be homosexuals..that's 2 different things:).

petter
06-10-2006, 11:32 PM
If u kissing with ur father and u think about him in the sexual way that we have incest(dunno if this is good word), if man kisses another man and they are not family then we have homosexuals..that's 2 different things:).
lol yea i would call that a complete misunderstanding about the message of that movie

NastyDawg
06-11-2006, 12:03 AM
lol yea i would call that a complete misunderstanding about the message of that movie

Ok I was messing around sorry if you miss understood.

Nitro
06-11-2006, 04:05 AM
This is disgusting. The world's going to hell...

He Is Legend
06-11-2006, 06:43 AM
Oh god..not the gay thing again

SoulReaver
06-12-2006, 03:58 AM
I'd be willing to bet that most of the MTV crowd that voted for that kiss, did so as a joke. Homosexuality has still not gained mainstream acceptance. Yeah, I would definitely agree. I have nothing against them, but I know a lot of people that do. Occasionally I'll try to convince them its ok, but they never listen. Oh well, what can ya do?

ME BIGGD01
06-12-2006, 02:05 PM
I think if gay people are allowed to be gay that's ok and should be free to do what they want. I have no problems with anyone's desire or feelings. I do have aproblem with the way Hollywood promotes it though as if it is normal. First of all it is not normal no matter what anyone says. Again I have no problem with anyone attracted to the same sex. Nothing pisses me off faster then people saying it is normal and we should be forced to accept it. It was not Adam and Bill which is the point I am making here for those that don't understand. I don't mean to bring up any kind of religion here but the point is no matter what 1+1 man or 1+1 woman could never = 3 of any kind. That is where it is not normal. There is no progression in gay anything.

::: DARK PSI :::
06-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Dark Psi has the kissing scene from Broke Back Mountain playing in a continuous loop on a DVD and uses the line "I wish I knew how to quit you!" as his ringtone. :P

MMmmmmm and the SexAy YMCA menz. Nummy num num!

JIMINATOR
06-12-2006, 07:10 PM
i kiss my pops, and no, we are not in an incestious gay relationship. Lots of european cultures allow for the kissing of others of the same sex as a type of greeting. of course some like to do a fake kiss, where you bang cheeks but the lips don't make contact, but that is fine too.

as for homosexuality not being normal, it depends on what normal means to you. obviously peoples brains are wired in different ways. if you were to see a nude man and get excited, that would mean that homosexuality was normal for you. Women do that for me, i find nothing stimulating in looking a a man. by the same token I don't expect homosexuals to be able to "change", any more than I would be able to change. Certainly a lot of them try for much of their lives, but it's a lie for them and the people around them usually know also.

The funniest line I saw about Brokeback Mountain was something like this: "I went to see Brokeback Mountain thinking it was the next part in the Lord of the Ring series. It ruined my whole weekend...."

Banshee
06-12-2006, 07:39 PM
.....as long as they don't want to take a try with me it is ok......hell ye "normal"-define it.what is normal?is it the point of view someone has or the norms in each social group? well I can't stand a view of two men having sex, but looking at women having fun with themselves doesn't give me the creeps...so can I say homosexuals are disgusting?hell no.dunno what is the cause of their sexual preferences, dunno if someone can be gay from the while he was born or raising can cause them to be the way they are...like I said as long as they keep their preferences for themselves it is ok.....

Banshee
06-12-2006, 07:39 PM
oh btw I didn't see the movie but I know more or less what it is about

Banshee
06-12-2006, 07:40 PM
The funniest line I saw about Brokeback Mountain was something like this: "I went to see Brokeback Mountain thinking it was the next part in the Lord of the Ring series. It ruined my whole weekend...."
:rofl:

Lady Doom
06-12-2006, 08:32 PM
yea- u guys should say" I don't like gays "not homosexuals(not all of course) when u guys see man kiss man u say..not nice for me, but when u see girl kiss girl u say oh yeah..Honey I didn't know u like that things:eek:..I think I don't know my boyfriend good :hmmm: Can someone bann my Honey?:P

Sepra
06-12-2006, 09:11 PM
I do have aproblem with the way Hollywood promotes it though as if it is normal. First of all it is not normal no matter what anyone says.

Just because two homosexual couples can't procreate doesn't mean it isn't normal. It most definitely *is* normal in relation to todays society. A kiss is a kiss. Why should Hollywood exclude a way of living and another point of view which is a way of life around us? Should they try to hide homosexuality from the public? If so, what would be the reasoning for such foolishness?

JIMINATOR
06-12-2006, 10:25 PM
yea- u guys should say" I don't like gays "not homosexuals(not all of course) when u guys see man kiss man u say..not nice for me, but when u see girl kiss girl u say oh yeah..Honey I didn't know u like that things:eek:..I think I don't know my boyfriend good :hmmm: Can someone bann my Honey?:P
i think you need to try it, just to see if you like it.... with your boyfriend there of course..... :P

Die Hard
06-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Hell yeah!! But Villains get the first viewings :P :watchmovi

Sirc
06-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Is being gay normal? Yes, there are probably enough gay people for it to be normal, just as having green eyes is normal although a rather small percentage of people have true green eyes (not that one has anything to do with the other, it's just an example).

Is being gay natural? No. Natural refers to nature, and in nature creatures who are homosexual don't generally reproduce, thus removing themselves from the gene pool. Which leads to the question: is homosexuality a genetic or learned trait? I think there is more and more evidence surfacing that being gay is actually genetic. There was an article on CNN about a scientific study where heterosexual and homosexual men and women were subjected to male and female human pheromones and their brain activity was monitored for pleasant/unpleasant/neutral reactions. Straight men found male pheromones unpleasant, while the responses of gay men where almost identical to the straight female responses to the male pheromone. The gay female response was less obvoius, but generally responded pleasurably to female pheromones and neutral to male pheromones. This is from memory, and I'm too lazy to go searching for the article, but I believe this was the gist of it.

So, assuming that homosexuality is genetic, wouldn't it be logical to assume that homosexuals would naturally remove themselves from the gene pool? No. Not for humans anyway. Homosexuality has always been shunned in almost every culture, so historically even though someone was gay they had to hide it and "fit" into society by marrying and having children, thereby perpetuating the trait. As homosexuality becomes more excepted and more gay couples emerge does it mean that the trait will gradually be removed from the gene pool? No. Just because you are gay doesn't mean you don't wish to procreate. Gay women will always have sperm donors, and gay men will find a woman to inseminate (either naturally or medically) or be sperm donors.

My conclusion: Homosexuality is a normal, if not natural, part of human society. I'm still gonna go "ick" when I see two guys kissing, and for me that will never change. Expect to see more of it in the movies. And expect straight guys to always go "ick" when they see it and not want to see these movies. Unless you're totally emo. :P

Lady Doom
06-12-2006, 11:45 PM
i think you need to try it, just to see if you like it.... with your boyfriend there of course..... :P
maybe baby:D

Lady Doom
06-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Hell yeah!! But Villains get the first viewings :P :watchmovi
maybe You DH?:P :wub:

Lady Doom
06-12-2006, 11:51 PM
hey Sirc I'm gay also..I love boys:wub: especially one..

Sirc
06-12-2006, 11:58 PM
And by the way, you may ask why a gay man would ever naturally inseminate a woman? It's because even gay guys are still guys. :p

1 beer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Spall/jolie.jpg

12 beers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Spall/BradPitt01.jpg

:P:D

Sirc
06-13-2006, 12:04 AM
hey Sirc I'm gay also..I love boys:wub: especially one..

LOL, gay means homosexual in America. But either way - pictures (and a movie if possible) please! :D

Lady Doom
06-13-2006, 12:05 AM
:rofl:

Lady Doom
06-13-2006, 12:09 AM
LOL, gay means homosexual in America. But either way - pictures (and a movie if possible) please! :D
yes here also :P
and how many beers on this pic?

Sirc
06-13-2006, 12:16 AM

Hehe! Well going buy how wide you can open your eyes, I'd say 4-5 beers for you and at least 10 for Banshee. :D

Lady Doom
06-13-2006, 12:20 AM
Hehe! Well going buy how wide you can open your eyes, I'd say 4-5 beers for you and at least 10 for Banshee. :D
hey we have in Poland strong beer like 7 % alcohol..so 5 beers and banshee=time to bed:D

JIMINATOR
06-13-2006, 02:57 AM
wow banshee kind of looks like teh sexah! maybe you should invite a man into your bed instead.... :)

NightBreed
06-13-2006, 03:02 AM
:watchmovi

:wave:

Lady Doom
06-13-2006, 09:50 AM
wow banshee kind of looks like teh sexah! maybe you should invite a man into your bed instead.... :)
:hmmm:

Die Hard
06-13-2006, 04:43 PM
I'm free :babe: