PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Dancer - Statue of Liberty boss (girl in boots with saw blades)

grape
06-21-2006, 07:46 PM
Hello,

I have problems to liquidate the young woman in latex boots on the Statue of Liberty in stage 3-3 from the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive game Shadow Dancer. She is not a breeze, she is a strong and hard to beat enemy.
Could anybody give me tips for eliminate the girl?
I would be very grateful for every help.

Here you can see a screenshot from the girl:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/ova-1.jpg

Regards

Jan

Dan2
06-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Welcome to GameMecca.

This armour clad woman only has one weak point- herhead. Her main attack is throwing spinning blades atyou, which charge up once thrown and then charge rightat you so be ready to jump. You can often place a hitin when she throws a blade, but it can be difficult.This is the only time you can attack her, though.Her other main tactic is to jump high in the air,then drop into another position to throw a blade atyou.6 hits destroy this boss, but it's worth using amagic attack to get 2 hits on the boss.
By FFOGalvatron

Hope that helps.

Edit-oops- gamefaqs doesn't like direct linking so I deleted it. Sorry.

BobtheCkroach
06-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Welcome to GameMecca.

This armour clad woman only has one weak point- herhead. Her main attack is throwing spinning blades atyou, which charge up once thrown and then charge rightat you so be ready to jump. You can often place a hitin when she throws a blade, but it can be difficult.This is the only time you can attack her, though.Her other main tactic is to jump high in the air,then drop into another position to throw a blade atyou.6 hits destroy this boss, but it's worth using amagic attack to get 2 hits on the boss.Hope that helps.Here is the whole walkthrough.http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/file/shadow_dancer_b.txt

GG Dan2, not sure why the heck I didn't think of that!

LuK3
06-22-2006, 09:18 PM
YEAH this game rules - i know how to defeat her. THE SECOND she chucks her discs at you have about 2 seconds to hit her - but you have to hit her face - so jump and on the way up or down throw your star in her eye that ugly bitch :)

i cant really explain well because i havent played this game for about ten years :eek:

erm.....thats about all - try to avoid them disc - HINT stay far away so the disc dont hit u then all u have to concentrate on is the "hitting" of the biatch

grape
08-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Anyone have a favorite boss on here? mine is 3-3 Bladesaw babe