PDA

View Full Version : what-music-do-you-listen-too-?-?-?

Xeno
06-24-2006, 10:41 AM
This is mine :) :

No Hip Hop, Not Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Nirvana (since I am 6 years old), A Colour Cold Black, Iggy Pop, Jimi Hendrix, Patti Smith, Led Zeppelin, The Stooges, The Doors, The Distillers, The Stitches, The Sex pistols, And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, Mistfits, Megadeath, Rage Against The Machine, Oasis, Sublime, The Richmond Sluts, Prodigy, Queens of the stone Age, Dead Kennedys, The Smiths, The Velvet Underground, Violent Femmes, Undertones, Sonic Youth, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Mogwai, Blur, Bob Dylan, Curtis Mayfield, David Bowie, Death In Vegas, Dessert Sessions, Dick Dale, (Surf Rock), DJ Shadow, Eagles of Death Metal, Elvis Presley, Foo Fighters, Incubus, Jane's Addiction, Korn, Kittie, Lead Belly, Little Richard, Mark Lenagan, Monster Magnet, Puddle of Mudd, Scene Creamers (Weird War), Spoon, The Beatles, The Dead 60s, The Donnas, The Dude, The Jesus Lizard, The Locust, The Melvins, The Mooney Suzuki, The Sea and Cake, The Stokes, The Surf Coasters, The White STripes, The Who, Tsunami Bomb, Ween, 400 Blows, Apollo Sunshine, At The Drive-In, Atari Teeage Riot, Autopilot Off, BabyShambles, Becky Kneubuhl, Big Dumb Face, Biohazard, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Blanche, Bleed The Sky, Blood On The Wall, Bongzilla, Brian Reitzell & Roger J. Manning Jr., Charlie Feathers, Christian Kjellvander, Cibo Matto, Controller, Controller, Credence Clearwater Revival, Danko Jones, Death From Above 1979, Deavid Soul, Earth Wind And Fire, El Perro Del Mar, Electric Frankenstein, Enon, Entombed, Ex Models, Fat Truckers, Feature Cast, Fruit Jelly, Gang Gang Dance, Gnarkill, Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Guitar Vader, Guitar Wolf, Head Automatica, Hideki Naganuma, Horrorpops, Hot Machines, Howlin' Wolf, IQU, Jamiroquai, Jem, Johnny Cash, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Kal P. Dal, Kevin Shields, Killing Joke, Le Tigre, Lexy & K - Paul, Los Straitjackets, Lunatic Calm, Meat Puppets, Mike V And The Rats, Mixmaster Mike, Morrissey, Muddy Waters, My Bloody Valentine, Neil Young, Nouvelle Vague, Ok Go, Orange Goblin, Otis Clay, Overseer, Panthers, Peaches, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Primus, Reverend Horton Heat, Richard Cheese, Richard Jacques, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, Rocket From The Crypt, Roland Kirk, Rudimentary Peni, Russell Simins, Scissors Sisters, Sebastian Tellier, Secret Chiefs 3, Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet, Sleep Station, Some Girls, Sonics, Soundgarden, Southern Culture On The Skids, Stabbing Westward, Supersuckers, TAD, Talking Heads, Television Personalities, The Arcade Fire, The Beta Band, The Black Keys, The Cramps, The Dirtbombs, The Elected, The Evens, The Fitness, The Glitterati, The Icarus Line, The Killer Barbies, The Kooks, The Latch Brothers, The Most Serene Republic, The Music, The Ordinary Boys, The Peacocks, The Peepshows, The Pink Mountaintops, The Rumble Strips, The Salads, The Sights, The Soundtrack Of Our Lives, The Unband, The Verve, Tilly And The Wall, Tim Christensen, Tokyo Dragons, Tomahawk, Tomandandy, Tortoise, Tortoise & Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, T-Rex, Two Gallants, Unwound, Viletones, Vitalic, Waxwings, Zeke and many many more!

NastyDawg
06-24-2006, 11:49 AM
LOL, are you sure that's all:D Give me hard rock any kind all day long!

Xeno
06-24-2006, 12:37 PM
my words!
Ouuuh Yeahhhrrr

He Is Legend
06-24-2006, 03:23 PM
nothing but fast ass Grindcore

www.myspace.com/seeyounexttuesday

www.myspace.com/robinson

see if you can handle that, lol

Xeno
06-24-2006, 03:35 PM

www.myspace.com/robinson

Do you know The Locust!?^^

He Is Legend
06-24-2006, 04:33 PM
Do you know The Locust!?^^

i LOVE the locust!

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/199/273507825l5hn.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Xeno
06-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Ouh Yeahr!
The guys make very interessting music for rich people
That music will be played in 5 stars hotels!:thumbs:

SoulReaver
06-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Daaaaang. How long did it take you to make that list Xeno?

Xeno
06-24-2006, 10:44 PM
Dunno dude
10 minutes :)

TheMaster
06-24-2006, 11:43 PM
Pretty much if it's rock, I will listen to it. :thumbs:

krazy
06-24-2006, 11:51 PM

Handled it for 2.1 secs:eek::P

Give me AC-DC, Alice Cooper and the 80s and Im set :thumbs:

Wiper
06-25-2006, 12:14 AM

www.myspace.com/robinson

It's just so tremendous different comparing to the "common", that it gives me the feeling that it's pure made for that property:rolleyes:

Nice band for HM "Testament" good metal and less....."experimental" :thumbs:

He Is Legend
06-25-2006, 02:26 AM
It's just so tremendous different comparing to the "common", that it gives me the feeling that it's pure made for that property:rolleyes:

Nice band for HM "Testament" good metal and less....."experimental" :thumbs:

haha yah its pretty new style music, but yes

i dig it alot.

SoulReaver
06-25-2006, 03:50 AM

www.myspace.com/seeyounexttuesday (http://www.myspace.com/seeyounexttuesday)

www.myspace.com/robinson (http://www.myspace.com/robinson)

Its alright. I like the new musical style but I absolutely hate it when people sing in that high-pitched, screaming voice or that deep, demonic like voice.

He Is Legend
06-25-2006, 04:16 AM
Its alright. I like the new musical style but I absolutely hate it when people sing in that high-pitched, screaming voice or that deep, demonic like voice.

I love the screaming/growling

Xeno
06-25-2006, 08:17 AM
Its the gerne: Noise!
What you mean Chaotic ;)

rancid monkey
06-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Almost Anything Rock!

H.I.M, Metallica, CKY, Andrew W.K, Killswitch Engage, The Bloodhound Gang, Disturbed, Guns N' Roses, Koяn, The Murderdolls, Pantera, Queen, The Ramones, Slayer, SOAD, Trivium..

As you can see i like varied types of music, Queen and Slayer arn't exactly similar are they :P

Xeno
06-25-2006, 11:44 AM
This is my playlist, I have a mixed Songs from Pop till Noise :)

Xeno
06-25-2006, 11:46 AM
Watch Out! :)

Siron Ex
06-29-2006, 01:03 PM
What am i hearing? Hip Hop, R&B, Rap

Xeno
06-29-2006, 01:05 PM
Black Music,..
Iuuu, but I respect all people how'S like it
It isn'T my style:)

BobtheCkroach
06-29-2006, 01:55 PM
Wow, we've had this thread like 100x now :P

Oh well

Led Zeppelin
Styx
REO Speedwagon
AC/DC
Five Iron Frenzy
Relient K
Thousand Foot Krutch
Hawk Nelson
Seventh Day Slumber
Bon Jovi (the 80s stuff, not that crap he makes now - the "Slippery When Wet" album was awesome)
Linkin Park
Bowling For Soup
Switchfoot
Queen

That's enough for now. Bug me enough and I'll probably post more.

Xeno
06-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Nice Artists:thumbs:
You have notion about music;)

Caged Anger
06-29-2006, 03:27 PM
alternative

www.weqx.com