PDA

View Full Version : Emerikols Update!!!!!

Sepra
06-25-2006, 09:12 PM
DOWNLOAD THIS LINK
http://www.uswophoto.net/EmerikolUI141p.zip

Delete your old custom folder and replace with d/l above.

Emerikol has left the game so an Emerikols UI user (Diablo) updated it and will be doing all the updates from now on.

The download above has Diablos alternate settings, not default so you'll just have to make sure you go into the alternate folder and set it up the way you want.

***Watch for another updated link. He's in the process of getting the new /rw and BG map. I will post the fix patch when he does.

Sepra
06-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Emerikols is hands down the best UI out there IMO. Viddi's is a close second. I've tried a million of them but Emerikols has everything you could ever need in a UI and the thing I love about it is that you can have as many or as little windows open as you like. I'm a minimalist so this UI provided that for me, yet I have everything I need right at my fingertips.

Just remember that there are many window options in the component chooser to tweak the UI so it can be just how you like it.

1st screenie is with regular group monitor. 2nd is with the healers helper. The compass and perf meter arent really inside the healers helper. I just stick them in behind because they fit nicely there.

SASQUATCH
06-30-2006, 02:56 PM
This is one of the best UI I have seen and it's actually better then my too.

Nice going Sep>cheers

Sepra
06-30-2006, 03:32 PM
When I first started using it, I loved the UI but really, really hated the round qbar icons. Just delete them from the UI if you like the standard square ones better. I've since gotten used to them though.......

SASQUATCH
06-30-2006, 04:02 PM
I saw your pictures Sep you use high res at about what 1280 by 1024 or higher?

I would to but I at times play 4 at a time and my eyes are bad now and can't see to well like I use to hehehehe.

I may makes chages to it and add a few of my own but I do like it a lot. It looks like this guy spend time in doing it which i don't like I use too hehehehe.

Sepra
06-30-2006, 09:30 PM
I used to play at 1280 X 1024 for quite awhile but 1152 x 864 was better for long term sessions :) That's what I play at now and what's in the screenies.