PDA

View Full Version : Titan Quest

SALvation
06-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Has anyone else picked this game up? It's like an updated Diablo with some nice co-op features. Let me know if anyone is up for a game sometime.

SASQUATCH
06-30-2006, 03:03 PM
I plan to get a few copies for me, brother, uncle and nephews. I also found a good price for it for about $39 bucks instead of paying $49.

I will let you know Sal but at the momemt working two jobs and lots of projects to finish up. I am game for it once I get the chance.

SAS

PJ'l_Master
06-30-2006, 03:44 PM
it looks like we got it here at my work (www.edengaming.com) so i may give it a try

MassacreAL
06-30-2006, 04:44 PM
i`ll wait for you guys to tell if its good before getting it too :thumbs:

MassacreAL
06-30-2006, 04:45 PM
I plan to get a few copies for me, brother, uncle and nephews.
you rich americans...

PJ'l_Master
07-01-2006, 07:09 AM
Tell them to upgrade their monitors :P
hehe, the monitors have to go through alot of crap w/ the ages of the kids we get in there sometimes, those suckers are pretty durable

but ive played the game, and when its not randomly freezing or closing w/out warning, it still sucks, IMO they just took everything from every other RPG like that and combined it into one w/ pretty nice graphics

nothing will ever compare to D2:LoD i dont think, i will say however that the little bit of the leveling and development of your char as far as how you spend skills was kinda cool and at least a lil original, other then that, nothing you havent seen before