PDA

View Full Version : robotic parking

NastyDawg
06-30-2006, 12:51 PM
Pretty cool, but they don't tell you what the cost is compared to regular parking lot.

http://www.grouper.com/GlobalMedia/MediaDetails.aspx?id=794642&st=-1&s=6&q=1000973

Xeno
06-30-2006, 12:56 PM
Everything will run with robots and computers:down:
In a few years we dont have to work anymore,
We'Ve just to buy a robot and thats goes at work for us and we'D get money
Robots are Owner,
that would do everything better than humans:down:

EXEcution
06-30-2006, 01:08 PM
Hoboken, NJ. :rofl:

MassacreAL
06-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Everything will run with robots and computers:down:
right, and cant wait for this time :thumbs:

In a few years we dont have to work anymore,
We'Ve just to buy a robot and thats goes at work for us and we'D get money
Robots are Owner,
that would do everything better than humans:down:
do you really think humans in 4 000 years can invent robots that are better than creatures(humans) that was nature developing for 4 000 000 000 years? i think robots will be able to be dominating race in very far future(if ever)

Xeno
06-30-2006, 04:15 PM
right, and cant wait for this time :thumbs:

do you really think humans in 4 000 years can invent robots that are better than creatures(humans) that was nature developing for 4 000 000 000 years? i think robots will be able to be dominating race in very far future(if ever)

:D:thumbs:
The future is cool:)
My biggest dream is do have a Timemachine (Back to the Future):D

EXEcution
06-30-2006, 04:18 PM
:D:thumbs:
The future is cool:)
My biggest dream is do have a Timemachine (Back to the Future):D
Time travel creates a HUGE paradox if approached in a practical manner. So the likelyhood of anyone ever attempting to make a time travel machine is very slim. :)

MassacreAL
06-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Time travel creates a HUGE paradox if approached in a practical manner. So the likelyhood of anyone ever attempting to make a time travel machine is very slim. :)
right, but i think there is some simple thing we cant see now. we are too dumb. (example: before newton, do you think someone thought that moon is orbiting around earth like earth is orbiting around sun? maybe its similar to this paradox. lets wait for next einstein)

Xeno
06-30-2006, 04:45 PM
lets wait for next einstein)
Great idea:thumbs:

rancid monkey
06-30-2006, 06:14 PM
lets wait for next einstein

What do you mean wait? I'm right here :D :P :eek:

EXEcution
06-30-2006, 06:17 PM
right, but i think there is some simple thing we cant see now. we are too dumb. (example: before newton, do you think someone thought that moon is orbiting around earth like earth is orbiting around sun? maybe its similar to this paradox. lets wait for next einstein)
Ok well ask yourself this question. What good can we do with a time machine.

MassacreAL
07-01-2006, 09:45 AM
Ok well ask yourself this question. What good can we do with a time machine.
gain knowledge? well, if we will get time machine some people would probably use it for their own profit, and thats another thing...