PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most hated person in the world for you?

MassacreAL
07-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Well, im pretty sure what would most of you answered if i asked "who is your most loved person". Your wife, your kids, your girlfriend, your chef, etc... so im asking for opposite thing. who is the worst? ;) (no flames, tnx)

Xeno
07-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Sometimes. I can be my own worst Enemy

Nitro
07-04-2006, 02:08 PM
you shouldn't hate anyone. love all and have compassion :)

Xeno
07-04-2006, 02:18 PM
I hate nobody:thumbs:
I know some guys that say about me: "F***ing Greek, ***hole, etc."
They really hate me, but I have no problem with it,
I'm always laughing
If he look to me, then he look like: :mad:
and I look then like: :wave:
To hate a human is f***ing insane!

FUS1ON
07-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Osama Bin Laden tops my list

NastyDawg
07-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Osama Bin Laden tops my list

I would say that goes for most Americans (well at least this one)

TheMaster
07-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Usama bin Laden without a doubt. Oh wait, you're talking about humans here. nvm

He Is Legend
07-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Myself

NightBreed
07-04-2006, 04:43 PM
you shouldn't hate anyone. love all and have compassion :)

Ahhh, BS on that !! The SOB who cut me off last nite on the Interstate is on the top of my list..Dumbass eating a burger and yappin on his phone taking up two lanes....arrgghh..:mad:

FUS1ON
07-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Usama bin Laden without a doubt. Oh wait, you're talking about humans here. nvm

LOL good one. :thumbs:

Nitro
07-05-2006, 03:53 AM
Ahhh, BS on that !! The SOB who cut me off last nite on the Interstate is on the top of my list..Dumbass eating a burger and yappin on his phone taking up two lanes....arrgghh..:mad:
be kins and love all tha's the wafrtdyy to eyernal life :__)

EXEcution
07-05-2006, 04:17 AM
be kins and love all tha's the wafrtdyy to eyernal life :__)
Man that's the gayest thing I've ever heard. :P

ME BIGGD01
07-05-2006, 05:27 AM
At the end it seems the person I start hating the most is myself. I have this thing about hatred. For me it only seems to last a short time. I can say I hate certain kinds of people or other things but I find that not to be accurate considering bias or prejudgement. I would hate to hate someone without the chance of change. That is my point of what I am saying. I think usually people hate after being hurt in some sort of way. I think it's the hurt that we all hate. I find it extremely hard to hate a person and find it even harder to judge any person when that job can only be done by the Big Guy Upstairs.

As far as Bin Laden, I don't hate him but I do think we need to kill him and everyone like him. Does that sound weird? Not to me it doesn't.:thumbs:

JIMINATOR
07-05-2006, 09:24 AM
to hate somebody is to hate and destroy yourself. i have lots of people i don't like, maybe a lot, but that is not hate. bin laden and others like him will eventually get theirs, maybe not this lifetime, but it will happen.

Nitro
07-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Man that's the gayest thing I've ever heard. :P
i was extremely drunk im sorry lol

Nitro
07-05-2006, 09:55 AM
At the end it seems the person I start hating the most is myself. I have this thing about hatred. For me it only seems to last a short time. I can say I hate certain kinds of people or other things but I find that not to be accurate considering bias or prejudgement. I would hate to hate someone without the chance of change. That is my point of what I am saying. I think usually people hate after being hurt in some sort of way. I think it's the hurt that we all hate. I find it extremely hard to hate a person and find it even harder to judge any person when that job can only be done by the Big Guy Upstairs.

As far as Bin Laden, I don't hate him but I do think we need to kill him and everyone like him. Does that sound weird? Not to me it doesn't.:thumbs:
you're a great guy bro

<<Hybrid>>
07-05-2006, 05:49 PM
i love myself and i hate coin fu**ers who allways counts each pennie and saves on everything, even food. (not talking about poor people, no offence to them)

thank you

Die Hard
07-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Huggy :P

Fifth
07-05-2006, 09:14 PM
LOL DH :P.

Hmm I do not like many ppl but not hate. As others said.

:thumbs:

He Is Legend
07-06-2006, 12:35 AM
LOL DH :P.

Hmm I do not like many ppl but not hate. As others said.

:thumbs:

SWISH

Xeno
07-06-2006, 12:04 PM
:rofl: