PDA

View Full Version : READ THIS

The Elf
02-15-2003, 01:43 AM
Yesterday my friend (Dragonfreeze) played 2 guys, it was nice in the beginning but then the start to behave strange, they started to call him many many many stupid things becouse he killed them to mutch. Dragonfreeze answered friendly and they was still going very unfriendly agains him and our clan (Bad~Boys)....and so it went on until he asked one of them for his "real" name, he answered "I'm Psycho Marz" He did catch some screenies but not when he told Dragonfreeze his name.

Today (Saturday) i spoke MERC- Psycho Marz, and i KNOW it wasn't him..............WE FROM BAD~BOYS WANT TO SAY :

WE ARE VERY, VERY, VERY......SORRY, MERC-PSYCHO MARZ :bawling:

We may be Serious Sams "Bad boys" but we know how to say sorry and we also know when we are wrong(sometimes)........... :WTF: :devil:

Now we would like to find OUT the "right" guy, but that would we never know.....i guess. Once more Sorry MERC-Psycho Marz

We can understand your angry and feel hate against us, and we will accept that but it would feel nice to know if you can accept our forgivness ! :bawling:

Bye Bye / Bad~Boys

As we say in sweden :
VÄRLDENS VIGASTE MAN HOPPA UPP RÖVA OCH FÖRSVANN !!! :P :thumbs:
ELLER : BÄTTRE EN GUBBE I KANALEN ÄN EN KALL SNOPP I ANALEN :P :wootrock:
EN TILL HINNER VI MED : NU ÄR DET HELG, HINKA OCH SVÄLJ :drink: :thumbs: :jammin:

Ra\/en
02-15-2003, 01:49 AM
awesome. :jammin:

Sirc
02-15-2003, 02:20 AM
I'm glad to see this happen. Good one Elf! :thumbs:

The Outlaws put up with crap all the time on the servers. The best thing to do is not take it personally and just ignore it. Usually if you make someone mad enough at you that they trash talk you, then it's because you are kicking their butts. Just continue kicking their butts and pretend you don't hear the trash talk. That will make them even madder. :rofl:

Frag on! :wootrock:

Sirc
02-15-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Psycho Marz+Feb 14 2003, 09:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Psycho Marz @ Feb 14 2003, 09:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Feb 14 2003, 09:20 PM
I&#39;m glad to see this happen.&nbsp; Good one Elf&#33;&nbsp; :thumbs:

The Outlaws put up with crap all the time on the servers.&nbsp; The best thing to do is not take it personally and just ignore it.&nbsp; Usually if you make someone mad enough at you that they trash talk you, then it&#39;s because you are kicking their butts.&nbsp; Just continue kicking their butts and pretend you don&#39;t hear the trash talk.&nbsp; That will make them even madder.&nbsp; :rofl:

Frag on&#33;&nbsp; :wootrock:
sirc have u ever meet my friend mr. double barrel? :devil: [/b][/quote]
Oh yes, I believe we have met. I think my friend may be a long lost twin brother to yours. :thumbs:

Snip3r
02-15-2003, 04:12 AM
My leg is itchy

Goober
02-15-2003, 11:13 PM
Problem settled in an honorable manner like true warriors.
Good going Gentlemen.

Die Hard
02-16-2003, 12:42 PM
Hey Bad-Boys i get loads of stick too, in fact there is just too much but Sirc is right just ignore them and blow their heads off&#33; :thumbs:

With a cannon of course :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Intense Fury
02-17-2003, 02:31 AM
thats ok blake isn&#39;t important :rofl:

::: DARK PSI :::
02-17-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Feb 15 2003, 12:12 AM
My leg is itchy
Hell tell me about it... something else itches even more fierce&#33;

:bandhead: :sorcerer: